After losing in the NACL final in my first season I went one step better and one it in my second with Sporting Kansas City to complete 3/5! I wanted to stay at SKC untill a decent job in South Africa turned up and I actually managed to play a part in this... I beat New England something like 4-0 in a league game causing their manager to be sacked, then the Orlando Pirates manager took that job leaving me able to take the Orlando Pirates job :) Everyones happy... They've already been knocked out the champions league this season, but they are the best team in South Africa having won it the past 3 times

You need either Cisak or Galekovic (SP).. Both Australian and were great for me...
smile.gif

Thanks for the heads up, however ive been unable to sign either!! I offered Oldham 500k for Cisak and they still refused lol. Galekovic wage demands were just unreacable!!!
So I have bought James Chronopoulos, he is only 2* at the mo but has potential to reach 4*.
Still sat in 4th but the leaders are now 10 points clear of me!!
Come on GC United!!!!

The mighty GIF Nike are still going strong, 3 promotions in 3 seasons from the bottom of the 4th division into the Premier League. Also a 4-3 win in the cup final means we are in the Europa league next season!. Looks like im going to lose my best player, he has a release clause of £170k and wont sign a new contract. He is currently worth 270k :(

View attachment 243494
End of reg season, not bad but lost too many silly games that we shouldve at least got a draw from!!! Oh well, we will be prepared for next season.....
Although looking at them I cant see how we are going to compete in the champions league if we get there......

the inevitable happened, my best player left for £1,000,000 however i have replaced him, his replacement isnt as good but will have to do.

Started this about 2 days ago, got offered a job at F.C.A.K and am now 21 games into my first season. I've won every game so far (which is a first for me)!!!! I need a point from my next game to secure the title :D, I've also won the first division cup, hoping for a good performance in the SA Cup to match, wish me luck!

Well my reign at GC United is over!! I wanted the seoul job, after declaring an interest the board fired me and to make things worse I didnt get the job anyway!!!

Thanks for the heads up, however ive been unable to sign either!! I offered Oldham 500k for Cisak and they still refused lol. Galekovic wage demands were just unreacable!!!
So I have bought James Chronopoulos, he is only 2* at the mo but has potential to reach 4*.
Still sat in 4th but the leaders are now 10 points clear of me!!
Come on GC United!!!!

Ahh okay, I didn't get either in the first season so thats probably why you couldn't get them... Good luck... EDIT: With whoever you're with next

Well, Ihave to restart my Pentagon Challenge!!:S After spending all day (5 seasons) unable to get another job it was time to retire and start again! So I have, but should I restart and take up the mantle with GC Untied again or someone else, all the usual teams have offered me jobs upon restart, let me know your thoughts!:)

I started the Pentagon Challenge again. I am in my first season with a club in Cameroon. I will send an update every season.

Gah! Those of you who started with the FCAK job - how do you survive financially?!

I took the job halfway through first season (no games due to game starting partway through season) meaning the teams stats declined (they weren't playing) and their contracts running down. Finances are tight - but a board takeover is imminent.

The takeover is finalised at the end of the season that never was. Hurrah! We can afford a team for next season!

My excitement quickly diminishes.
My wage budget in first season was to cut the wage bill down by ~4k per week...which I do, and achieve mid-table with a very thin squad. The board offer an extension...and to pay for that expected a further cut of £2k per week for season 2.

Through a HUGE number of loan signings, youth players and short term contracts, I satisfy the wage bill and earn a play-off place. First game goes well (2-0 win against Tuks)...then all the loan players and remaining high-wage players contracts expire. I am left with 8 first team players, 5 reserve players and my remaining (hopeless) u18s.
I lose 5-3 on aggregate.

I'm now starting my 3rd full season, with those 13 players and I've just gotten the new wage budget.
Cut another £900 per week.

Unless I say we can win the league.

Then I would only have to cut £400 per week. Either way, I'm reduced to pretty much a first eleven.

I love this file.

A quick update after a long break for FM. I won the Hyundai A-League for the second time in a row. In the Asian Champions League I shocked the continent by getting to the final. Unfortunately that is where the fairy-tale ends as we were comprehensively beaten by a great Al-Hilal 3-1.

My team is quite strong but the club is in great debt as we can only attract crowds of 4,000 so we can make any money. My best players are looking to leave and quite frankly the league is terribly boring so i am going to leave in search of new pastures. I will update when i get a new club.

I am also managing Ghana and managed to qualify for the 2014 world cup.

I am now in my 4th season. After leaving Gold Coast United I went a month without a job until Ajax CT sacked their manager when they found themselves at the foot of the South African Premier League. I managed to lift them to get 5th position and if it wasnt for stupid loses it could have been higher. I then resigned at the end of the season to manage Ghana in the World Cup.

The world cup went very well as i topped my group containing Qatar, France and Argentina. I beat Qatar and Argentina 4-3 after a injury time winner and drew with France. In the Last-16 I beat Italy 3-2 after another late winner but it came at a cost as i lost my starting right back and my second center back was sent of meaning I was forced to start Essien in the center of defense against my Quarter Final opponents Uruguay. We lost 5-2 as we couldnt deal with Cavani and he scored 4 goals.

I am now managing Brighton in the Championship.

Nice going in the world cup. Not much you can do about Cavani he is indeed a beaster.

I'm starting this - got straight in at New England and started in July, halfway through the MLS season and New England are 2nd, great start and looking forward to completing it.

Pentagon Challenge

Im starting this pentagon challenge with Asian club, currently with negeri sembilan from Malaysia. its really hard to get the job from south korea or china but ill try my best and post my result every season.