The Pet Thread

What do you prefer Cats Or Dogs

• Cats

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Dogs

Votes: 16 76.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hmm that thread doesn't seem to be open so yeh, reopened :)

I have no dogs, though if I did it would be a black lab.

nah not a chav and dont want to go near to being one but staffys are lovely dogs

---------- Post added at 07:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:02 AM ----------

Mr__Chav_by_vurtpunk.jpg

I have a white staff with black dots. Great dogs and not really chavs dogs tbh, they are quite well behaved and obedient, also lots of fun :D

I have a white staff with black dots. Great dogs and not really chavs dogs tbh, they are quite well behaved and obedient, also lots of fun :D

yes i agree its mainly the owner that matters

The chav's choice.

That's a bit harsh isn't it? Sure when you see a chav walking a dog, 9/10 it's a Staffy. But the Staffordshire Bull Terrier's are a brilliant choice of breed for a family wanting a pet. They are intelligent and have been said to love children more than any other breed. My friend has 2 Staffy's and his kids rag them around like dolls and haven't once had a problem, they just come back for more.

My mum has 5 dogs which I think is a bit much but they are lovely and get along well. 2 Boxers named Henry (Yes, named after Thierry) and Julie. A German Shepard named Jay, a Border Collie named Bruce and a Jack Russell we called Minty.

The Boxers are old and won't be around much longer. :'(

Edit*

Nearly forgot, 2 cats also :p

That's a bit harsh isn't it? Sure when you see a chav walking a dog, 9/10 it's a Staffy. But the Staffordshire Bull Terrier's are a brilliant choice of breed for a family wanting a pet. They are intelligent and have been said to love children more than any other breed. My friend has 2 Staffy's and his kids rag them around like dolls and haven't once had a problem, they just come back for more.

My mum has 5 dogs which I think is a bit much but they are lovely and get along well. 2 Boxers named Henry (Yes, named after Thierry) and Julie. A German Shepard named Jay, a Border Collie named Bruce and a Jack Russell we called Minty.

Edit*

arr sorry to hear that bout the boxers
and i agree with everything you said about staffys mines fast asleep on my lap as i type :)

---------- Post added at 04:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:11 PM ----------

where i live this is the chav sensation nowadays
black-footed-ferret1.jpg

I want one of these..

tankhalloween.jpg

Nothing beats a Pirate Dog.

Edit*

I wish people would stop taking me so seriously.

I got a english springer cross with a choc lab, She is my baby

I've got an english springer spaniel, she's called lulu. She's an idiot.

Back