The Pet Thread

What do you prefer Cats Or Dogs

• Cats

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Dogs

Votes: 16 76.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My current dog "Guinness" (German Shepherd) i have talked about on another thread, is a rescue dog, we had him at 8 months old.

Story:
was locked in a shed in an old ladies back garden, she didn't like him once he grew from a pup, when he was brought for protection in the first place by her son, she left Guinness to die! He survived for 4 months on the dampness of the wood and leaking roof for water and eat the moss that grew in there.
He was spotted in the "Kidderminster Shuttle" newspaper by my dad who's favourite drink is Guinness and dog is German shepherd, so left the paper open after looking, his wife saw this and brought him home.

He is now 9 years old, and we believe has thoroughly enjoyed his life with us, although he has a lot of problems health wise, all caused from that... excuse my french "****" of an old *******!!!, if i went into it all it would cause me to type and go on a **** of a lot more, so i wont bore you all with it. Except he had a very low red blood cell percentage in his blood viscosity, went down to 14. At 20, vets wont do anything because they are beyond hope, this trooper of a LEGEND of a dog has got back to 34!

I treasure each day that goes by with him, because he has been touch and go for a while...

View attachment 62895View attachment 62894

Got two of these in my house

West_Highland_Terrier.jpg

I want a labrador though...

Last edited:
My current dog "Guinness" (German Shepherd) i have talked about on another thread, is a rescue dog, we had him at 8 months old.

Story:
was locked in a shed in an old ladies back garden, she didn't like him once he grew from a pup, when he was brought for protection in the first place by her son, she left Guinness to die! He survived for 4 months on the dampness of the wood and leaking roof for water and eat the moss that grew in there.
He was spotted in the "Kidderminster Shuttle" newspaper by my dad who's favourite drink is Guinness and dog is German shepherd, so left the paper open after looking, his wife saw this and brought him home.

He is now 9 years old, and we believe has thoroughly enjoyed his life with us, although he has a lot of problems health wise, all caused from that... excuse my french "****" of an old *******!!!, if i went into it all it would cause me to type and go on a **** of a lot more, so i wont bore you all with it. Except he had a very low red blood cell percentage in his blood viscosity, went down to 14. At 20, vets wont do anything because they are beyond hope, this trooper of a LEGEND of a dog has got back to 34!

I treasure each day that goes by with him, because he has been touch and go for a while...

View attachment 62895View attachment 62894

mate thats heartbreaking i dont know how someone can do that to a dog

mate thats heartbreaking i dont know how someone can do that to a dog

if you knew how much he has suffered resulting from it, and had to watch it happen in the later years of his life, its enraging!

if you knew how much he has suffered resulting from it, and had to watch it happen in the later years of his life, its enraging!

same mate we had a dog in 2007 called benji he died sadly we got him back in 2000
is owners left him chained up in the garden left to die :(
no food for almost 2 months and luckily we live in a wet country thats how he pulled through it we treasured every day with him View attachment 62905

---------- Post added at 07:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:26 AM ----------

i may be violent but not with dogs

I haven't got a dog. I do have a rabbit though. Thick as: she thinks she's having a baby, but there's been no male to create this child.

I haven't got a dog. I do have a rabbit though. Thick as: she thinks she's having a baby, but there's been no male to create this child.

i have a rabbit called gizmo thinks its a dog you go to feed it it growls at you lol |)

I got a cat, dog, parrot, 4 finches, and an iguana

Im looking to get either a Dogue De Bordeaux, Weinerarmer or an English bulldog. Not quite decided yet.

3 dogs: One, a mix of German Sheppard/Huskey, what turned a smaller-darker haired-German Sheppard with blue eyes. His name is Blu. And a Perdigueiro (hunting portuguese dog) called Aramis. My girl has our "son" Buddy, the most annoying, spoiled piece of ****. I love him, pure company dog, probably a poodle mixed with some other breed. Couldnt live without any of'em :)

Oh, and I also have a sister (H)

3 dogs: One, a mix of German Sheppard/Huskey, what turned a smaller-darker haired-German Sheppard with blue eyes. His name is Blu. And a Perdigueiro (hunting portuguese dog) called Aramis. My girl has our "son" Buddy, the most annoying, spoiled piece of ****. I love him, pure company dog, probably a poodle mixed with some other breed. Couldnt live without any of'em :)

Oh, and I also have a sister (H)

aww wow an huskey you got a pic

Sorry, i dont mate, hes kinda noisy tonight btw

View attachment 191190

My dog Eddie (named after former Chelsea players Ed De Goey and Eddie Newton) had to be put down today at the age of 13. I was there for it and its the worst thing ever i swear. RIP Eddie love you forever xx

View attachment 191190

My dog Eddie (named after former Chelsea players Ed De Goey and Eddie Newton) had to be put down today at the age of 13. I was there for it and its the worst thing ever i swear. RIP Eddie love you forever xx

Sorry to hear that.

I have a cat, Sylvester(Named after the cartoon cat) and a goldfish, Scobey (named after a Limerick slang word)

Back