The Pet Thread

What do you prefer Cats Or Dogs

• Cats

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Dogs

Votes: 16 76.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i've got a Greyhound, love it although getting it back when he runs off his lead is a pain in the ****.

Hmm, I have 5 dogs. 3 Staffies, 1 Border Terrier, 1 Rottweiler, and 2 cats...

Staffies are great, the only thing that makes them agressive is that they are so protective.

Hmm, I have 5 dogs. 3 Staffies, 1 Border Terrier, 1 Rottweiler, and 2 cats...

Staffies are great, the only thing that makes them agressive is that they are so protective.

once again agreed

My cat is pretty strong at the moment. Hopeful it will evolve into a Persian soon.

I don't own any cats or dogs, but i do have a Hamster called Daisy! :wub:

I can't stand Dogs. Though they may look cute but they are horrible things who bite, smell and malt (is that even the right word?) lol ...urgh. I've had a bad experience with one so they've put me off for life! :P

black-footed-ferret1.jpg

Redders has one of them, got it free after saving up 10 yorkshire pudding wrappers

I can't stand Dogs. Though they may look cute but they are horrible things who bite, smell and malt (is that even the right word?) lol ...urgh. I've had a bad experience with one so they've put me off for life! :P

Thats why my mum n dad got the dog ive got, it barely casts any hair, rarely smells and is a lil ***** so doesnt bite...however it does bark a lot when out the back, and its the most irritating bark ever

Last edited:
I have 2 pet Rat's, and 3 Fish.

I want a Dog, I've never really liked them, when I was 10 ( I think ) I got attacked by one, but over the last year of so I've started to like them again.

I have 2 pet Rat's, and 3 Fish.

I want a Dog, I've never really liked them, when I was 10 ( I think ) I got attacked by one, but over the last year of so I've started to like them again.

a rat is he called gerrard mate lol only kiddin rats dont apeale to me

boxer called bonnie legend dog never bit a person in its wee life and is always playful..upload a pic soon

kept its tail aswell...tail docking is cruel and having a boxer with a tail is beast! the thing is a weapon haha

a rat is he called gerrard mate lol only kiddin rats dont apeale to me

Nope.. Yo-Yo & Diablo ^^)

I'm not actually sure why we got them? We went into the shop looking for some food for my Sister's Dog, and we came out with 2 Rat's and some massive cage for them ( £200 :O ) And since that I've loved them.

I have a golden retriever called cara who is sadly partially blind but doesnt stop her at all, i also have a Black cat called smokie, (he was grey then he changedoO)) love them both haha

Nope.. Yo-Yo & Diablo ^^)

I'm not actually sure why we got them? We went into the shop looking for some food for my Sister's Dog, and we came out with 2 Rat's and some massive cage for them ( £200 :O ) And since that I've loved them.

lol could re name them gerrard torres lol :)

We've had our dog, Jake, for about 12 years. He is a rescue dog we got from the RSPCA kennels. He is just a mutt/mongrel, not an ounce of pedigree in him.

Last edited:
Back