Resource icon

The Phantom Menace Attacking 4-4-2 Diamond Wide 2020-05-09

No I'm part of a Discord at Omega Luke Gaming, and I have since creating this tactic only made new tactics available for download within there. It's a small but growing community, I have now 26 different styles in total!!!

hey rycassidy finally uploaded it. TFF's Hot Tub does not do it justice. this is way better tactic then cerberv4 which they have included there. i had a great youth intake and second season inbedded some youngsters to first team and just brought tonali,yari verschaen(anderlect) and dominated the league. just won fa cup,premier league(104 points,109 goals for,19 against and fewest yellow cards),champions league,efl cup,fifa club world cup.

No I'm part of a Discord at Omega Luke Gaming, and I have since creating this tactic only made new tactics available for download within there. It's a small but growing community, I have now 26 different styles in total!!!
Do you have a lot of draw ?

whats the discord server? cheers

100% I'm sure that this tactic was tested only on vacation mode (n)

I think the problem with these tests, they are tested on holidaying. One tactic can be great when instant resulted but when you play the game its a total different game. I dont think its possible to test tactics while playing the full season because itll take too much time.

I think the problem with these tests, they are tested on holidaying. One tactic can be great when instant resulted but when you play the game its a total different game. I dont think its possible to test tactics while playing the full season because itll take too much time.
So true i cant find a good tactic,this FM was much harder to find one...

I have actually tested the tactic with York City first the simulated seasons with other sides. I haven't got the time to run full season tests as well as trying to enjoy my own save buddy, working for a living actually sucks.

I have actually tested the tactic with York City first the simulated seasons with other sides. I haven't got the time to run full season tests as well as trying to enjoy my own save buddy, working for a living actually sucks.
Yeah i get that, thats why i said its impossible. Wasnt having a go. I actually work too but dont create tactics so i apllaud your free time. (y)(y)

Yeah i get that, thats why i said its impossible. Wasnt having a go. I actually work too but dont create tactics so i apllaud your free time. (y)(y)

Sorry that wasn't aimed at you buddy, more for vankosi

Hope if in any way it is helpful too you, was encouraged too upload it here after it being on fmscout since the new ME was released.

i have tested this tactic with fc united of manchester in seventh tier instant result,every year easy promotion except in championship in which due to lots of injuries in season end had a bad run in the end but just finished second on 100 points wolves in third finished on 99,finished 9th,2nd,1st,1st in the premier league.also won europa league when in league 1 after winning fa cup in league2. also had invested all money i got into facilities every year,had a great youth intake in league two who developed rapidly.didn't spend lots of money,the most spent is 7.5 million on a great young winger.

i stopped playing matches and just instant resulted even though they have improved match engine my team misses so many chances it irritates me so i stopped playing this years.fm 19 it was better atleast my teams didn't lose eveen when dominated matches

i have tested this tactic with fc united of manchester in seventh tier instant result,every year easy promotion except in championship in which due to lots of injuries in season end had a bad run in the end but just finished second on 100 points wolves in third finished on 99,finished 9th,2nd,1st,1st in the premier league.also won europa league when in league 1 after winning fa cup in league2. also had invested all money i got into facilities every year,had a great youth intake in league two who developed rapidly.didn't spend lots of money,the most spent is 7.5 million on a great young winger.

****** awesome buddy!!!

Hoping that my tactic gets tested soon, got people wanting to see how it performs here.

It was first tested on a game by game viewing to help me implement tweaks, once I was happy after playing several seasons at Leipzig and York City I did holiday some seasons to get a larger pool of data to compare.