draamkov

Reaction score
Introduction

Egyptians are one of the first nations to start to play football in modern history , since Egypt was occupied by Great Britain between 1880s till 1950s and as British soldiers were watched playing football , the game was transmitted to Egyptians . Like everybody around the world , Egyptians loved football so much and it then became their most popular sport.
Egypt had one of the oldest Football Associations in the world and even played in the very 2nd FIFA World Cup in 1934 in Italy , losing to great Hungary at that time 4-2 , so Egypt was the 1st ever African country to play in the World Cup and through years Egypt became the most successful African national team to win the African Cup of Nations (7 times ) , besides having the most successful club in Africa ( Al Ahly / 7 African Champions League titles) which is right now the most club to reach the FIFA Club World Cup . But although both Egyptian clubs and NT did well and even dominated the continent sometimes especially in the last 10 years , Egypt couldn't reach the World Cup but once since 1934 , that was in 1990 in Italy too. This looked sometimes like a psychological thing , as Egypt was near getting a World Cup seat numerous times but always failed at the very last match . People in Egypt started to get frustrated and right now it looks like a miracle to qualify again to the World Cup . Besides , there is a very bad reputation regarding Egyptian footballers in Europe as they always proved to be problem seekers even if they prove their talents in big European leagues . So Egypt has great reputation of being a local country regarding football that fails to be international even if there are good talented players , they always fail.
The last episode of this misery was winning African Cup of Nations in 2006 , 2008 and 2010 and still fail to reach FIFA World Cup 2010 !

I was an Egyptian amateur footballer , born in 1986 , who used to play for my school football team. My dream was to become an International player for my country , but this dream was over when I had a serious leg injury I got in a car accident that I survived miracly . So , being in love with football , and being even more determined to get involved in professional football , I decided to get the badges needed to become a football manager , which I got in Russia .

After that , I became a youth coach for SKA Khabarovsk , a 2nd tier division Russian club , and as the team was doing badly , being the 18th out of 19 teams in the league , the manager got fired , so I made a crazy decision by applying for the manager job , but the board accepted it ! So here I come !

1- The primary goal is increasing my reputation till I become a well known top leagues manager and at the same time the 1st ever Egyptian manager to succeed in Europe to help ending the bad reputation of unprofessional acts of Egyptian footballers in Europe and that Egyptians are just local in football .

2- My long term European goals are to achieve at least one premier league title , one premier domestic cup title , the UEFA Champions League and/or the UEFA Europa League titles. Will take long time to get achieved though , especially that I'm a new FM series player (my 1st ever one was FM 2011)

3- A primary aim but will take time to be achieved is managing Egyptian national team and bringing successes to my home nation , either continental or olympic , and more especially qualifying to the World Cup several times and ending our historic bad luck of being not able to reach the FIFA World Cup again since 1990 .

4- Another very long term goal is to manage one of my favourite clubs in biggest European Leagues of the world and bringing successes to them . These clubs are (arranged from most favourite to least ) : Liverpool in England , Real Madrid in Spain , AC Milan in Italy and Bayern Munich in Germany . Managing Arsenal or Juventus will be more than welcome too , but only if the above clubs don't offer me their hot seats .Will be almost impossible too.

N.B. I've chosen to be born in 1986 (the least age) to get as long time to manage as possible as I will retire around 70.

Last edited:
SKA Khabarovsk (Russia - Pervyj Divizion)

1st season (2011)

Targets:
- get a safe mid table league position (too hard to be done as the team was 18th when I started to manage it [out of 19 teams] with no staff , no youth players , very bad squad and no transfers money with only half a season to sort everything up)
- get to 6th round of the Russian Cup (already achieved before I was appointed , so won't be of my interest as I won't get far anyway)
League :16th out of 19 teams (qualify to Relegation Group ) (bottom 4 teams in the relegation group relegate , so I must go up at least one position to avoid relegation so that I don't get further worse reputation even if I get fired at the end of the season which looks very probable)

Cup : knocked out in 6th round after losing to Amkar 3/1 at home.(lost my only cup game!!!)

Last edited:
Now brought some players that fulfill my needs , but still I'm having a big problem as most of the players want to leave at the end of the season (actually 10 players including one key player)
Looks disastrous

Just succeeded to avoid relegation , will post end of year report tonight.

End of Season 2011-2012
Khabarovsk (Russia - Pervyj Divizion)
Relegation Group
____________________________________________________________________________________

Standing
: 5th out of 11 teams (avoided relegation)

Top Goalscorer
: Evgeny Lutsenko (18)

Top Assists
: Evgeny Lutsenko (8)
Vyacheslav Zapoyaska (8)

Best Player
: Evgeny Lutsenko

My Best Youngster
: Serdar Iolomanov (9 games - great potential ability for us )

Last edited:
Season 2

SKA Khabarovsk
2012-2013
Russian 2nd Tier (Pervyj Divizion)

I got contract renewal till end of 2013-2014 season with same wages which was good news for me.

Targets:

League: Top half finish

Cup: Reach 6th round

Already achieved the Cup target but got knocked out at home in a maniac game that I was leading all the way.

Last edited:
The club was taken over by a businessman for 1.01 million € LOL
We upgraded the youth and training facilities and will relay the very poor pitch , I'm still not satisfied though but something is better than nothing

Mid Season (After 19 League games)

View attachment 303178

Well , the 1st half of the season was very good and we are 4th in League so far.

Last edited:
By the way , Barcelona were winners of UEFA Champions League against Real Madrid in 2011-2012 (Shame)

Ukraine won EURO 2012 :D

And as in almost all my FM12 saves Del Bosque was fired , Guardiola left Barcelona to get Spain's hot seat.

Egypt is doing very badly , even not reaching the CAN 2013 ( like real life though :) )

Mourinho was sacked , Michel replaced him.

Kenny Dalglish was sacked as Liverpool Manager , Arsene Wenger replaced him ! (had been sacked earlier and then Arsenal signed Hiddink !!)

Allegri might leave AC Milan by end of the season.

Heynckes looks like leaving Bayern , too.

Messi won both FIFA Ballon d'Or and World Soccer's Player of the year in both 2011 & 2012

Cameroon won CAN 2012

Below is a screenshot of Egyptian National Team fixtures in 2012 (knocked out in CAN 2013 qualifications by Congo!!!)

Last edited:
Will post monthly updates from now on as I think that the thread is totally bizarre

February 2013

View attachment 304335

News:

-Morocco beats Sierra-Leone 6-0 in CAN semifinals (a new record)
-Ivory Coast wins CAN 2013
-SKA Khabarovsk balance is below zero!!!

Still preparing for rest of season which starts with a tough challenge against 5th placed Sibir who brought in 6 players in the transfer window.

Transfers:

The only transfer that really matters was bringing in Lebedev who is supposed to be a good RB for us.Also released some reserve and bad players and brought in some reserve team players , too(for free ).

So Far Season Stats:

Top Goalscorer: Mikhail Mysin (8 goals)

Top Assists: Bekric (7 assists)

Best Player: Andrey Murnin (6 goals - 5 assists and he is a defensive midfielder !!)

March 2013
View attachment 304363

News:

• Parfenov and Mukhutdinov all miss whole March
  • Mysin and Yershov miss rest of the season
  • Trusevych misses 9 out of 10 games remaining this season
  • Decent youth intake for SKA Khabarovsk this year
  • Bekric scores fastest ever SKA Khabarovsk goal after just 18 seconds against Sibir and SKA Khabarovsk loses!!!
  • SKA Khabarovsk 12th biggest club in Pervyj Divizion paying total salary per year
  • SKA Khabarovsk's board injects 625 k € and still balance is negative!!
  • Bayern faces Barcelona in UEFA Champions League quarter final.
  • AC Milan faces Benfica in UEFA Europa League quarter final.
  • Paris Saint German fires Komboure

-A very annoying month . First game was leading after 18 seconds and ended up as a big loss . The Strikers tortured me to score a single goal through the whole month winning by only 1 goal in all the 3 games we won . But the most annoying was the last game in which I had a player injured (Trusevych) and 2 red cards and playing away to a challenger with 10 men through 70 minutes and then with 9 in the last few minutes was totally handicapping us (we didn't manage to have even 1 shot on Target!!).
Now we have a big challenge next month which is very decisive about our end of season standing , the challenge is because we have lots of injuries in addition to the two stupid players who got the red cards last game (hope they don't get a further ban)

Games This Month
Sibir 4-2 SKA Khabarovsk
Bekric - Mysin

SKA Khabarovsk 1-0 Tyumen
Mysin

Lokomotiv-2 Moscow 0-1
SKA Khabarovsk
Alexey Semenov

SKA Khabarovsk 1-0 Fakel
Nikiforov

Krylja Sovetov 1-0
SKA Khabarovsk

League Standings

View attachment 304379

Player of the month
Bekric

Bekric and Andrey Murnin were named in Pervyj Divizion team of the month.

April 2013
View attachment 304607
Worst month so far in the save

News:

• Lutsenko ends 566 minutes without scoring
  • Suarez scores Liverpool's fastest ever goal after 12 seconds against Reading
  • Cassano lokking for way out of AC Milan
Worst month so far in the save , winning only once , drawing 3 times and losing 3 times , also dropped to 6th position in the league and you can fairly say that we won't promote this year . I really feel very sad and very furious , too. Yes, the season's target was achieving a top half finish but promotion was really in our own hands.

Games This Month
SKA Khabarovsk 2-2 Shinnik
Lutsenko - Andrey Semenov

Rusichi 1-0
SKA Khabarovsk

SKA Khabarovsk 1-2 Torpido Vladimir
Lutsenko

SKA Khabarovsk 2-0 Mordovia
Golyatkin - Bekric

Ural 1-1
SKA Khabarovsk
Kovgan

Rotor 1-1
SKA Khabarovsk
Kovgan

SKA Khabarovsk 0-1 Spartak Nalchik

Player of the Month
Sergey Golyatkin
(played fairly well and was named in Pervyj Divizion Team of the Month)

View attachment 304619

League Standings
View attachment 304620

Last edited:
May 2013
End of the season
View attachment 304700

News:

• Egypt drawn with Liberia , Zambia and Swaziland in CAN 2015 qualifications.
  • Valencia wins UEFA Europa League
Well , good end of the season although we finished 6th but we won our last 2 games. Iolomanov , a young LB , was magnificent this month.

Games This Month

Yenisey 3-1 SKA Khabarovsk
Sennikov

SKA Khabarovsk 4-1 Volgar
Kovgan - Bekric - Kambolow (o.g.) - Mukhutdinov

Luch Energiya 0-1
SKA Khabarovsk
Nikiforov

Player of the Month
Serdar Iolomanov
(was in 3rd Pervyj Divizion player of the month , but wasn't in team of the month!!! Weird!! Andrey Semenov was there , though)
View attachment 304717View attachment 304719

End of Season Report

League Standings
View attachment 304706

Stats

Top Goalscorer: Mikhail Mysin (10 goals)

Top Assists: Bekric (10 assists)

Best Player: Andrey Semenov (solid performance through the whole season and scoring 6 goals with 2 assists !! He is a CB by the way)

Young Player of the year : Serdar Iolomanov (again)

Last edited:

News:

• Man City win UEFA Champions League through penalties.
  • Liverpool releases Maxi Rodriguez
  • Bayern releases Olic
  • Andrey Semenov voted as SKA Khabarovsk Fans' Best Player of the Year

Well , our club is in a very insecure financial status. I don't have any money to sign in new players , just signed some for free.
Also, my contract was extended a further year (till 2015) still 1400 €/week.

Next Season's Targets:

• Top Half finish in the league.
  • Reach 6th round in Russian Cup

Season's Best Eleven:

View attachment 305021

Overall Best Eleven:

View attachment 305022

Last edited: