News:

• Ahmad Khalifa quits SKA Khabarovsk.

It was an easy decision. We lost the cup game against an unknown team after we were 2-0 up and actually the defenders gifted them 2 stupid goals (one of them was an own goal). Nothing to cry over , no money , no good players , no facilities , NOTHING. It's a kind of team that will be stuck in the first division for years or will need someone who is more patient or better than me.

Games This Month

Kupok Rossi 5th Round
Vityaz Podlask 2-2 SKA Khabarovsk
(Vityaz Podlask wins 4-2 on penalties)

Zapoyaska-Turik

Last edited:
Nice story my friend, different from a lot of the other stories.
What past experience did you start with? Has your rep gone up at all?
What other leagues you got loaded?
Keep going and hope you reach your dream...

Nice story my friend, different from a lot of the other stories.
What past experience did you start with? Has your rep gone up at all?
What other leagues you got loaded?
Keep going and hope you reach your dream...

Thank you , stourbridge.

The past experience is Sunday League footballer .
I loaded all leagues of England , France , Spain , Italy , Germany , Portugal , Russia , Ukraine , Belgium , Denmark , Netherlands , Greece , Turkey with a huge database and rest of the world as view only.

My reputation gauge increased a little but still regional.

November 2013
View attachment 305175

News:

• Ahmad Khalifa joins KV Turnhout (Belgian 3rd tier)
  • Real Madrid sacks Michel , hires Rafa Benitez
  • Egypt fails to reach FIFA World Cup 2014 (as usual)
  • Manuel Jose retires , Otto Pfister replaces him as Egyptian National Team manager

An amateur club with amateur players and not a single coach when I joined , but will be both challenging and enjoyable . I know it's a step down but I like jobs like this in FM. By the way , I'm on an amateur contract , too :D

Targets:

• Win the league (the club is 9th when I joined)
  • Get to 6th round of the cup (the club was knocked out when I joined)

Games This Month

Turnhout 1-0 WS Wolwe
Roussel

Turnhout 1-1 Heppignies
Haznadar

Virton 0-0
Turnhout

League Standings

View attachment 305228

Last edited:
By the way , when I left Khabarovsk , I went on holiday permanently and ticked the apply for any club box , but forgot to tick the (Return from holiday when offered a job) box , which led to being hired and sacked by a club then hired by another which I resigned from when I woke up :D

December 2013
View attachment 305500

News:

• AC Milan sacks Van Basten , Ancelotti replaces him
  • Mourinho replaces Wenger at Liverpool
  • Felice Pepe youngest ever goalscorer for Turnhout (aged 16 years , 293 days)
  • Manu Stes out for a month

A decent month , with 2 home wins and one away defeat which was my only loss till now at Turnhout . We improved at scoring goals this month but we allowed 7 goals in 2 games as the defence wasn't good at all.
Also , I voted for Hazard as best Belgian player of the year outside Belgium , with Alderweirld as 2nd , Vermaelen as 3rd. It's weird that Eden is still at Lille !!!!

Games of the Month

Turnhout 1-0 Geel Meerhout
Nyason

Turnhout 4-3 Woluwe Zaventem
Nyason (3) - Donckers

Deinze 4-2 Turnhout
Pepe (2)

Player of the Month
Noel Nyason
(scored 4 goals)

Standings

View attachment 305502

We are 7th with 4 points away from promotion playoff spot.

Last edited:
January 2014
View attachment 305622

Awards of 2013:

• Lionel Messi wins FIFA Ballon d'Or for the 5th time in a row.
  • Sergio Aguero wins World Soccer's World Player of the Year
  • Gervinho wins CAF Footballer of the Year
  • Egyptian Mohammed Abutrika wins CAF Inter-Club Player of the Year for the 4th time
  • Andre Ayew wins CAF Young Player of the year
  • Eden Hazard wins Best Belgian Player Abroad
News:

• Pandev joins Bayer Munich for free next summer
  • Mourinho's Liverpool vs Real Madrid in UEFA Champions League Round of 16
  • Liverpool buys Tosic for 12.5 million €
  • Joe Cole announces that he will leave Liverpool next summer
  • Tchami out for 3 months because of injury

A fairly good month , started with a magnificent comeback from 0-2 to 5-2 !! Then a good away win (actually my first away win with Turnhout) but the good days were off with an unfair draw at home by a stupid penalty given by the ref.

We are 2 points away from a playoff spot , although there is a problem as in Belgian 4th tier the season is divided into 3 parts with the top club of each securing a playoff spot , so there are 2 clubs already securing a playoff spot , so the only way to secure a playoff spot will be winning the league which is hard.

Games this Month

Turnhout 5-2 RC Mechelen
Nyason (2) - Pepe (2(1p)) - Barberi

Bocholt 0-2
Turnhout
Pepe - Alex Silva

Turnhout 1-1 Hoogstraten
Barberi

Man of the Month

Felice Pepe

(our youngest ever goalscorer scored 3 goals this month with 2 assists , winning Man of the Match once , and getting to League's Team of the Week once , too)

Standings

View attachment 305631

Well , I quit again
Won't waste my time anymore there
Searching for a new job right now

News:

• Ahmad Khalifa joins VK Ieper (Belgian 3rd tier again)
  • Van Gaal's Arsenal wins UEFA Europa League
  • SKA Khabarovsk (my previous Russian club) gets relegated from Pervyj Divizion !!!! (shocking news to me)
  • Pavel Nedved (Juventus chairman) sacks Lippi (LOL) then looks to step aside the same day (LOL again)
  • Manchester City wins UEFA Champions League for the 2nd year in row
  • Great managers Sir Alex Ferguson , Marcelo Lippi , Vicente Del Bosque and Juup Heynckes retire.

Well , no club wants to hire me even in the lowest divisions , so accepted this job and won't quit it unless I'm fired. My new club avoided relegation playoff by only 3 points , so it will be much worse than my previous job , but I will have to stick to it.

Last edited:
June - July 2014
View attachment 305912

News:

• England revenges from Ukraine to win FIFA World Cup
  • Pelligrini replaces resigning Benitez at Real Madrid
  • Marcelo Bielsa is the 1st Manchester United manager after Sir Alex's reign
  • Guidolin replaces resigning Ancelotti at AC Milan
  • Guardiola resigns as Spain's manager , Rafa Benitez replaces him
  • Fabio Capello retires after winning the FIFA World Cup
  • Carlo Ancelotti announced new England Manager

England could revenge from Ukraine , as Ukraine knocked England out in Euro 2012 semifinals . Although Wayne Rooney was sent off after 23 minutes through a stupid tackle , England managed to win 2-0 through an own goal and a John Terry header.
The English FA appointed Ancelotti as Capello retired , looks like they trust Italians now :D

FIFA World Cup 2014 Awards:

• Golden Ball ( Lionel Messi - Argentina)
  • Golden Shoe ( Jay Rodriguez - England) (7 Goals)
  • Best Young Player ( Ross Barkley - England)
  • Goal of the Tournament ( David Villa - Spain)
  • Best Goalkeeper ( Joe Hart - England )
FIFA World Cup 2014 Dream Team:
View attachment 305913
Just discoverd that there isn't a single player from Ukraine even as subs !! Weird.

Transfers (till now):
View attachment 305914
Spent only 9k € and don't need any other players

Season Targets:

• League: Mid-table position ( Media Prediction : 11th)
  • Cup: Reach 5th Round

Last edited:
By the way , I apologize for a mistake. I'm in the 3rd tier not the 4th , which is great news for me. I thought that Derde Klasse B (that's the division where I am ) is below Derde Klasse A , but they are actually 2 different groups of the same division (like Serie C-1A and Serie C-1B in Italy for example)

August 2014
View attachment 306108

News:

• Arsene Wenger joins Valencia
  • VK Ieper breaks their previous consecutive wins record by winning 7 consecutive games (1 from last season and 6 this season)
  • Vladimir Simic gets the Serbian U-19 call up (our only international player)

An unbelievable month ! Won all the games achieving our minimum Cup Expectations and going beyond it . Also we are doing magnificently in the league , even in our first league game in which I rested almost all my first team players for the next cup game , we came from behind to win the match . For a team that is supposed to be happy with a mid-table position , this month was fantastic.
Our biggest win was away against my former club , Turnhout , with all the goals in the first half ! We got clean sheet through the whole month except the game I rested my first team players as mentioned above. This was through my best signing in summer , the goalkeeper Glenn Vromans who is just 21.

Games played this month

Cofidis Cup 3rd Round
Kelmis 0-2 VK Ieper

Vatcheichuili - Appeltans

Cofidis Cup 4th Round
VK Ieper 1-0 Oostende
Vatcheichuili

VK Ieper 2-1 Mouscron-Peruwelz
Verheyen (2)

Cofidis Cup 5th Round
Londerzeel 0-2
VK Ieper
Vatcheichuili - Witpas

Turnhout 0-3
VK Ieper
Timmemans (2) - Vatcheichuili

VK Ieper 1-0 WS Woluwe
Van Craen

Player of the Month

Archil Vatcheichuili

(scored in all the games he played with 4 goals in total)

League Table

View attachment 306120
We are 2nd with 9 points

Good start to your season! Hope you keep up the run, looks like your old team is suffering too.... always a bonus...

Good start to your season! Hope you keep up the run, looks like your old team is suffering too.... always a bonus...
Yeah it's a great start to the season .Regarding my old team , they are losing all their games till now (mid September ) which was mysterious for me as they were predicted 2nd and last year the media prediction was to be 1st !! But it isn't mysterious any more as their manager is an Ethiopian regen !!

September 2014
View attachment 306301
We are on top

News:

• Egypt qualify for CAN 2015
  • Joseph Jones becomes youngest ever Arsenal player aged 16 years and 42 days
  • Arsenal announces improvement of youth facilities
  • Pressure grows on Turnhout boss

Not the best month of my career , but somehow we are on top of the league.

The month started with a disappointing defeat in the last 10 minutes through the corner , then 2 hard fights , the first included a great comeback from 1-2 to 5-2 in the last 15 minutes , the second was a lucky game for us as we were the worse team but we scored a late winner just after we had our striker sent off.

The last game was a boring 0-0 in which we played very badly and were 10 men for about 70 minutes , but the surprise was that other teams fighting for promotion all lost!
So , we are on top somehow.

Games played this month

RC Mechelen 1-0 VK Ieper

Gael Meerhout 2-5
VK Ieper
Staelens - Simic - Appeltans - Vatcheichuili - Staes

VK Ieper 1-0 Ronse
Timmermans

Walhain 0-0
VK Ieper

Man of the Month

Flavio Fragapane
(the left full-back assisted 3 goals in our comeback from 1-2 to 5-2)

League Table

View attachment 306302

October 2014
View attachment 306494

News:

• Khalifa reaches 100 games of management (46 w - 22 d - 32 L)
  • KVK Ieper knocked out from Cofidis Cup 6th Round

Alas ! We should have secured a playoff spot by becoming the top team of the first period of the season , but we played our worst game so far this season which deprived us the playoff spot . We lost 1-5 because of my stupid decisions to be honest.
I shouldn't have pushed my players forward but still all our defenders and goalkeeper made their worst performance in that game as if they planned it.

We got the top spot again by winning the next 2 games , but the month was over with a defeat at home in the cup to a premier side by one goal margin, so our bright cup campaign this year is over.

I know I will regret it , because we won't be able to keep this performance for rest of season , so this was our best opportunity to win a playoff spot.

My 100th game was the first game of the month , which was also my 46th win as a manager.

Games played this month

VK Ieper 3-2 SW Harelbeke
Staelens (2) - Vatcheichuili

Woluwe Zaventem 5-1
VK Ieper
Timmermans

VK Ieper 1-0 Oudenaarde
Diallo

Londerzeel 0-2
VK Ieper
Suls (o.g) - Diallo

Cofidis Cup 6th Round
VK Ieper 1-2 KV Kortrijk
Vatcheichuili

Player of the Month

Boubacar Diallo
(the youngster made a good debut for us scoring 2 goals in 3 games)

League Table

View attachment 306498
We are 1st but didn't get the promotion playoff spot

Last edited:
Very nice!

The Belgium system is very weird...

You can try to take over a national team at the same time, it will give you more players to sign up, and some popularity too. Wait for the end of the African Nation Cup in March 2015.

Very nice!

The Belgium system is very weird...

You can try to take over a national team at the same time, it will give you more players to sign up, and some popularity too. Wait for the end of the African Nation Cup in March 2015.

I'm not sure if any national team will give me a chance , but I will try

November 2014
View attachment 306668

News:

• Turnhout board sack Ghebru (finally)
  • Real Madrid wins 9-1 in Copa Del Rey (12-1 Aggregate)
  • Valencia sacks Arsene Wenger!!!

A very bad month regarding individual performances , an almost perfect month regarding results . We won every single game except the last one which we lost at home to a promotion challenger (too bad).
Anyway , back to performance , all the players were very bad from GK to defenders to midfielders who struggled in every single game to control the possession , but the only bright thing was the attacking as we managed to score 8 goals , 5 of them were by Diallo (the photo above :D )

Games played this month

VK Ieper 1-0 Heppignies
Vanoplynus

Virton 0-1
VK Ieper
Diallo

VK Ieper 2-1 Diegem
Vatcheichuili - Diallo

Hasselt 3-4
VK Ieper
Vatcheichuili - Diallo (3)

VK Ieper 0-1 Bocholt

Man of the Month
(obviously)

Boubacar Diallo
(scored 5 goals including a rescuing hat-trick)

League Table
View attachment 306669
We are still on top!

Second Period Table
View attachment 306670

We are 3rd with 1 point away from getting a play-off spot and 6 games remaining

All seems to be going well so far, as for your teams putting in poor performances but you still come away with good results shows you have a decent side! its what Man Utd do a lot of time, dont play well but still get the results! Your man Diallo is looking key for you, need to keep him fit and in good form!