TommyTomster

Reaction score
Hello Ladies&Gentlemen!

So whenever you start a game who do you always sign?
I think that a must for me is Sime Vrsjalko and Carlos Fierro, you can not go wrong with two players for about 1 mill for each of em that later develops into some of the best in the game

Personally I always try and sign Bressan from BATE and Darwin Quintero from a team in Mexico.

jenssen every time!! sometimes bresnan sometimes obi mikel depending on team reputation

lucas andersen and S.Lung Jr... 2mil for them 2 is a bargainnnnnn

I try not sign the same players over and over again to make things interesting and also being able to "test" out other talents and developing maybe not-so-known players. But Erick Torres, Kurt Zouma and Romário are some of my favorites that I sometimes buy on several games. Especially Erick Torres and Kurt Zouma get so insanely good.

I do get a lot of free transfer players that are 30+ and use them as tutors though. So I often get the same players there save after save depending on the players reputation and wages ofc.

Yeah it is important to spice things up abit, i know what you are talking about mate, torres aswell is a player that must be signed, same with kovacic! :)

-Terry Antonis for 60k is a MUST. Very talented AMC. Bought him for Arsenal, loaned him 1 year at MK Dons and his value jumped to 1 mil.
-Matthew Pearson is a great english CB, he's my future replacement for Koscielny.
-Lucas Digne for about 2-3 mil.
-Sime Vrsaljko.
-Mbaye Niang.
-Yaya Sanogo.

Sime Vrsaljko, Carlos Fierro, Mbaye Niang, Romario, Willian, Douglas Costa, James Rodriguez, Nicolas Otamendi, Kara, Ruben Yttergard Jenssen, Milan Badelj.

I've bought a variety of players to make things interesting - but here are the ones which turn out the best :

mateo kovacic
sandro
willian
douglas costa
carlos fierro
mbaye niang
yaya sanogo

And one i never sign (not interested in joining) but recommend is phil jones!

I try not to sign the same players each time, but i tend to sign Carlos Fierro quite frequently lol

Sime Vrsaljko, and Andile Jali are quite common (usually play with mid table prem teams)- if I am a rich team i usually buy one of Cavani, Lavezzi (not in LFC Update) and Hamsik.

Playing with Chelsea is going to be a joy next year. Just imagine how good Hazard is going to be! He's ridiculous in FM12..and I think he's going to be even better in FM13. He's just freaking God in real life too (A)