the youngster who always on trasfer list from coventry bigrammia isit?

anyway always sign him and always seems to get atleast on the bench for every team i be :)

Aaron Cresswell for LB
Adam Le Fondre is a quality striker despite some of his stats.

For me without a doubt if i'm any premiership team or top flight team its Dede from Vasco. Solid CB and if u have him 'challenge keeper' on corners will get u 10+ goals easily a season. Most he got for me was 17.

Bit expensive at about £18-20m but after 2 season price jumps to about £28m. He is an absolute beast!!

Wes said for free. First day make an enquiry. They say nothing plus 45% on the profit of a a future transfer so I counter with nothing and then get him for free. And of course Sanogo for about £600k ish.

Always get Bressan from BATE, bargain at a million. If i have the money, Rondon from Malaga is about the best performing striker i have ever had, and Marco Verratti is a must buy, then there is Vrsaljko and Romario who are usually on my shopping list

Just got in a bidding war for Bressan ended up paying 1.8M in my Leeds save after LFCMarshall update.. Seems like the computer has caught the wind of his talents.

Carlos Fierro & Erick Torres. No matter who I am, if possible, I always get those.

always try and get Raheem Sterling and Adam Campbell train Campbell into Winger though

mattia destro is always my number 1 priority....heres why

i also like kyle bartley, ze roberto, and for some reason richie de laet (he just always plays well for me so is great cover/back up player)