Welcome to FM Base
Want access to our Standard Logo Megapack and P20 kit packs? You know what to do!
Register

The Playoffs 2009/10

Aannddyy

Super Duper Moderator
Jun 30, 2009
www.fm-base.co.uk
Just wondered if anyone was going to any play-off finals this year? And who they are supporting? I'm going to see Oxford v York next Sunday, it should be a great game :)

Or just use it to talk about the play-offs in general as I know most divisions haven't actually got to the final stage yet.

Matty

Feb 9, 2009
The majority of the Prem fans out there are rooting for Blackpool...

who doesn't want that away day/weekend ?!!!! :p

Come on you tangerine legends :)

I would say i miss being a part of the playoffs as a Blues fan, but after doing it 4 times to finally get up, you can keep em XD

D

Deleted member 79730

I want blackpool to come up, i think they deserve it because they dont have the greatest team but they are still up there, and ian holloway is a tank

Matty

Feb 9, 2009
Ian Holloway = LEGEND!

Although if they do somehow come up, i think they will compete for the worst ever total record :S

Redrup

One Nerdy Gamer
Jan 10, 2009
Ian Holloway = LEGEND!

Although if they do somehow come up, i think they will compete for the worst ever total record :S
Agreed, they will be too open and Premiership teams would - for the most part - tear them apart.

D

Deleted member 79730

I dont think they would be as bad as derby

Jack

Castaway
Nov 5, 2009
Sorry the majority of Prem fans but you'll have to settle for a weekend in Nottingham next year instead. :)

R

Rollsie

Sorry the majority of Prem fans but you'll have to settle for a weekend in Nottingham next year instead. :)
Is it still legal to shot a welshman after 12.00 PM with a cross bow ?

if so i'am set :D

Matty

Feb 9, 2009
I dont mind nottingham tbf mate... never an easy hunting ground for us..

but nice place, polite people.. wouldn't mind that!

anything! but cardiff.... i DO not want sheep walking around Birmingham next season thank you very much!

Jack

Castaway
Nov 5, 2009
I dont mind nottingham tbf mate... never an easy hunting ground for us..

but nice place, polite people.. wouldn't mind that!

anything! but cardiff.... i DO not want sheep walking around Birmingham next season thank you very much!
To be honest I'll be a bit more certain as to whether we'll get to Wembley after the away leg. We are so poor away from home. If we can get 1-1 then I think we're set, itll be 3-0 at the City Ground.

Want Cardiff in the final.

SamScfc

WINNING
Jun 13, 2009
I want Morecambe to come up in League Two.
Huddersfield to go up in League One.
Blackpool to go up in Championship.

EDIT: I want Morecambe to stay down so we can play them next season, so I wan't Aldershot probably :)

Last edited:

Matty

Feb 9, 2009
I'd love to see Blackpool in the Premiership, imagine how epic it would be on FM next year!
Imagine how epic it would be to beat them at Bloomfield road, then after having a skin full ride the pepsi max ;)

Max

Apr 14, 2009
I think if either Leicester or Blackpool go up they'll be ripped to pieces in the PL without a lot of investment.

Jack

Castaway
Nov 5, 2009
Doughty needs to get his wallet out if we go up. We need some strength at the back and two quality strikers I think.