The Playoffs 2009/10

Very true Deano

i would like to see Leeds make a return one day, which im sure they will

im going to see bath v woking in bss final hopefully :D COME ON YOU CARDS!!

I want Leicester to come up simply because i'm going to the university of leicester next year and want Prem games in Leicester. My highlight would be Liverpool coming to the walker stadium and me hopin for a draw :)

i want Cardiff to go up, just becuase Mike wouldnt like it

I think if either Leicester or Blackpool go up they'll be ripped to pieces in the PL without a lot of investment.

To be honest most of the Championship play-off teams would get demolished unless they brought in a few good players. I think Holloway is the best manager in the bunch so if he's given money to spend I'd say he has a chance in surviving.

To be honest most of the Championship play-off teams would get demolished unless they brought in a few good players. I think Holloway is the best manager in the bunch so if he's given money to spend I'd say he has a chance in surviving.

Holloway is a good manager.. Don't think Davies knows how to cut it in the Prem :/

holloway is an idiot! but i would think that, im a leicester fan and he was one of our worst ever managers :) good job with b'pool tho.
nigel pearson, deffo manager of the year, even more so if we can back to back promotion it.

leics up = great, cardiff up = fine, but if holloway or the scum that are notts forest get promoted, i will cry. :)

CMON LEICESTER!!!! :D

Good luck to Blackpool and Leicester. ^^)

Love to see one of them in the EPL next year. :D

I want Leicester to come up simply because i'm going to the university of leicester next year and want Prem games in Leicester. My highlight would be Liverpool coming to the walker stadium and me hopin for a draw :)

i was hoping for positive outcomes this year... i go to Worcester Uni

the Rugby team got relegated, The football team got relegated, and the cricket team got relegated last year XD

fun times!

Holloway is a good manager.. Don't think Davies knows how to cut it in the Prem :/

I think that is harsh, With Derby he was giving little to no funds and was sacked for having some poor results. He got punished for his over achievements.

the Rugby team got relegated, The football team got relegated, and the cricket team got relegated last year XD

fun times!

Youra good omen then :p

Personally I will be happy with who ever goes up.

Leicester and Forrest have the history, Blackpool and Cardiff would be something different. All have nice stadium's and great management teams.

fun times!

Last year was great for Leicester Guiness Premiership champs and League One Champs :)

I think that is harsh, With Derby he was giving little to no funds and was sacked for having some poor results. He got punished for his over achievements.

I guess it is when you think about it, I shouldn't be so judgemental haha. He deserves another chance.

Hopefully our chairman can dip into his pocket and he can give us something to cheer about next year.

Youra good omen then :p

Personally I will be happy with who ever goes up.

Leicester and Forrest have the history, Blackpool and Cardiff would be something different. All have nice stadium's and great management teams.

Ye great omen me :S lol

im in my second year as well, its all happened since iv been there XD

we got beat at Varsity as well, but we always do, Gloucester are a red brick and were far from that...

not that im trying to make excuses... (A)