dginola

Reaction score
After tested so many tactics I feel like it's time for me to create one, though I'm no where near a good tactician so I thought why not just combine the best part of some great tactics and see what it would become. So there I'm lucky it looks like the formula could work :D

Before I present the tactic I must mention this, ALL CREDITS BELONGS TO TFF, KNAP, DATE442 AUTHOR AND MR LANGVATN AS I DID NOT CREATE THE TACTIC I JUST SORT OF COMBINE THEM :D

These are what taken from their tactic

1) TFF ANNIHILATOR V2
- Mentality, Team shape and instructions, the back four's player role and instructions, all set pieces setup except attacking corner

2) date 442 V2
- All midfield's player role and instructions, attacking corner

3) Knap AF THE CRUNGE
- Two striker's role and instructions

4) Mr L Deep Sicilian Defense V5
- OI

Alright, here's the formation and OI

View attachment 145645 View attachment 145644

and here's the test result tested with my custom premier league test save similar to my Italian test league save, this test save is harder than the actual league (refer to my Italian test thread for more info on why it is harder) so I reckon it could be better when you use it in your actual save.

View attachment 145643

Finally, download tactic here View attachment 145642

Seems like a decent idea; what is the scoring rate for strikers?

Nice, i'll throw my tweak and setpieces into this from my annihilator 7.5 :)

This thread is not getting enough love. I am my beloved AFC Bournemouth and am half way through the season, sitting comfortably in the top 4. I will post screen shots later once I have finished the season.

Great Tactic, and great idea in mixing other good tactics. Might have started something here.

Good Idea, great tactic... I Test it with Notts County... Training ?

This seems to be an excellent tactic :)

You should put it trough your own tactic testing thingy ;P

This seems to be an excellent tactic :)

You should put it trough your own tactic testing thingy ;P

I think it's not right if the tester test his own stuff and publish the result in such test table.

deserve more love
works well even with average team! scores a lot of goals

any training or opp instruction to take note of?

Individual training just leave it to assistant mate. Match preparation defensive positioning or teamwork both works equally well. Opposition instructions is on the first post.