mate this tactic is f....ing awesome.

I'm use your tactic last 5 match and win every match :D

Before tactic is tff unleashed tactic. Lost 3 match at 4 games :(

Here to SS
View attachment 144560

Deserve much more attention!

SM-N920C cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Great run mate. Keep going!
Will be hard now to defend against bigger teams,Sane already stated he wants to go,Mayer as well,core of team will poof :V
Lot of my players wanted just cause of big rates they got during matches,very interesting,i might rip of some of clubs :D

View attachment 144179View attachment 144178View attachment 144170
Aight first part of the season done,kicked Bayern out of German cup,still in Euro Cup,cant believe how i drew that with BMG,goalkeeper gave opponent ball in his legs when he tried to return ball on the pitch,and someone saved goal from goalline in late 90's xD Anyway lets keep goin and bring some trophy office since it got bit dusty for Schalke fans :D
Sane won Golden boy and immediatly cashed on him :O,hope Zivkovic replaces him well :D

Last edited:
Start a new save

Hi! I'm going to start a new save at Sporting Lisbon with this tactic (Sporting probably is awesome to this tactic since in real life they played like that all the entire 2015/2016 season)!

I'll feedback in a few days! :)

Hi! I'm going to start a new save at Sporting Lisbon with this tactic (Sporting probably is awesome to this tactic since in real life they played like that all the entire 2015/2016 season)!

I'll feedback in a few days! :)

Alright mate, tactic need more feedback :)

tactic did **** all for me.. in 2027 with the best milan team, win everything every season, use this and my team went to ****, complete ****, weak defence and an average attack, dont use. An overrated tactic creator.

do the wm have to be strong with the leg of the side they are playing or like inside forwards? thanks, noob here

do yo uguys change mentality for away games? because it seems harder to get result for away