Thanks man! Problem is this just happened to me earlier on today, dont want to carry on until I get it fixed, you got any help? http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...st-all-graphics-dissappeared.html#post2628656

Create a copy of your Graphics folder and call it 'Graphics Copy'. Then rename your old Graphics folder to 'Graphics Old'. Once you've done that rename 'Graphics Copy' to 'Graphics' and clear the cache out in your game via the interface tab in FM. See if that helps...

Create a copy of your Graphics folder and call it 'Graphics Copy'. Then rename your old Graphics folder to 'Graphics Old'. Once you've done that rename 'Graphics Copy' to 'Graphics' and clear the cache out in your game via the interface tab in FM. See if that helps...

Should my skins folder be in there? At the moment its in just in my fm15 folder

Tried it, it didnt work :( :(

Tried it, it didnt work :( :(

Nah your skins folder shouldn't be inside your graphics folder.

If you want we can try a remote session later using go to my PC and I can try and help you...

delete all the custom graphics files, clear cache, re-download the graphics and put them in the folder again?

Nah your skins folder shouldn't be inside your graphics folder.

If you want we can try a remote session later using go to my PC and I can try and help you...

delete all the custom graphics files, clear cache, re-download the graphics and put them in the folder again?

I will try that, here is my FM folder, which should I delete?

View attachment 284264

I will try this first toddzy, if it doesn't work then that would be great.

Thanks for the help guys :)

Sorted! Sorry about that guys, story will be back this evening!

Timm or anyone else,how do you print small pictures ? Like your schedules ?

View attachment 283775

January Transfer Review

Players In

Asdrubal / Las Palmas - Free

View attachment 283767

Really pleased to bring this guy in from Spanish side Las Palmas. He will come in on loan until the end of the season, but has already agreed to join us for free at the end of the year. He has bags of potential, and will hopefully have a big impact on the first team immediately!

Cihat Celik / NEC - Free

View attachment 283766

We wont be able to bring half-Dutch half-Turk Cihat Celik in until his contract ends this summer at NEC. He has had a secent season so far with limited playing time, but I think he could be the first cog in the Pozzo Machine! If we can develop him, I believe a big profit could be made on him. If not, he could be an important first team asset.

These were the only players I was able to bring in due to a limited budget, I'm happy with my spending though.

Players Out

None. Ted Van de Pavert who has been our key at CB asked to leave because FC Dordrecht wanted him, I said I would accept a bid but one never came in

Facilities Update

View attachment 283763

Really pleased that the board agreed to up our Junior coaching. Hopefully we can produce some top class talent this year!

Injury Blows

A few really frustrating injury blows. Young GK Hidde Jurius picked up a broken finger which will keep him out for around 2 months. Jerry Van Ewijk will also miss 2-3 months due to a broken ankle, just as he was hitting form.

View attachment 283762 View attachment 283761

January results update next!​

Last edited:
Decent signins...
**** about those injuries :)
Waiting for the update :D

View attachment 283755

January Results

After 2 winter friendlies, we were back to league action.

16/1/15 / De Graafschap v Roda JC

View attachment 283742

One of the most important games of the season. We came out the blocks quickly and were all over title rivals Roda JC. Andreas Pereira scored a quality free kick to put us 1-0 up, however we conceded yet another penalty which they converted soon after. We went in at 1-1 at half time, I rallied the lads and we came out flying again. After just 5 minutes we were back infront through a Kristopher Vida goal. We were still by far the better team, but at 2-1 it was always edgy. Dean Koolhof sealed the deal though scoring with only 5 minutes left off a Asdrubal rebound. A great result which puts us right on top of the table again!

20/1/15 / Achilles 29 v De Graafschap

View attachment 283741

This game was supposed to be played before Christmas but had to be rescheduled. They went 1-0 up early on, but we came back brilliantly and won the game 2-1 after 2 Dean Koolhof goals. Another important result for us.

23/1/15 / Jong Ajax v De Graafschap

View attachment 283739

A superb performance and result against Ajax's reserves, which included Viktor Fischer. Asdrubal played brilliantly scoring his first goal for the club, along with Dean Koolhof and Andreas Pereira.

30/1/15 / FC Eindhoven v De Graafschap

View attachment 283738

Another huge game for us, at title rivals and on-from FC Eindhoven. It was an edgy game and could've gone either way, but when Kristopher Vida scored for us in the 81st minute it looked like there could only be one winner. But Caner Cavlan was sent off, conceding yet ANOTHER penalty, which they scored and equalised with. A disappointing result considering we were winning so close to the end, but I would've taken a draw away from home before the game for sure.

Player of the Month

View attachment 283745

Player of the month again goes to our star on loan from Man Utd. He has been unreal all year long and has continued to be so in January. He averaged a rating of 8.43 through January, showing how vital he has been to our success.

Jupiler League

View attachment 283744

We are back in control of the league in top spot, after a brilliant January. Roda are 5 points behind us and FC Eindhoven are now 7 points behind us. It is now a 3-horse race for the title, as FC Eindhoven have opened up a gap of 9 points to MVV who are in 4th.

Fixtures

View attachment 283743

Really happy to pick up 10 points from 12 after 4 really tough games in January all of which were close together. February seems like an easier month as we have 3 home games, but Helmond Sport will be no push overs especially away from home. Monthly updates now until the end of the regular season, which ends in April.​