So glad to see this back! One of my favourite stories on here. :D

That profit is fantastic, the Pozzo Machine is getting into full swing now. Do you think you still have enough quality to win the league and challenge in Europe?

Thanks a lot mate, appreciate it!

Hahah yeah its getting there for sure, I think we are definitely the best team in Holland, and I think we are good enough to make it to the knockout rounds in the UCL right now too.

Some really nice deals !
Wow,Depay looks unreal :)
The chosen one ? France must be lucky to have such a talented manager :)
Congrats on winning another title,mate !

Some really nice deals !
Wow,Depay looks unreal :)
The chosen one ? France must be lucky to have such a talented manager :)
Congrats on winning another title,mate !

Thanks man, I am the special one! He has become a monster yes! Glad youre enjoying :)

View attachment 243362

August - December 2020 Update

Eredivisie & Dutch Cup Results

View attachment 243358

Overall a good first half of the season, some very good wins in the league and some tough losses such as 5-3 away to Ajax. We were also knocked out of the Cup by minnows Almere City, I put out the U19s but they couldnt get the job done. We also won the Super Cup for the first time after loosing to Ajax in our first 2 attempts!

Eredivisie

View attachment 243356

Despite winning 17 of our 21 games in the league, Ajax are only 1 point behind us in 2nd, it has already turned into a 2-horse race. We have played well but so have Ajax, the league will surely be a lot closer this season.

Champions League Campaign

View attachment 243352

We were drawn in a very tough group, we would have to get past either Liverpool or Bayern Munich to progress.

Champions League Group Stage Results

View attachment 243351

What a performance from the boys! We pick up 12 points in 6 matches, including wins at home to Liverpool and Bayern! We went into the last day tied on points with Bayern on 9. We would play Liverpool at home whilst they would play Dundee Utd in Scotland. They could only manage a goalless draw and we won, putting us through!

View attachment 243349

Mabilia has been key in Europe this year scoring 7 already!

View attachment 243348

We draw Chelsea in the 1st KO round, a very tough draw!

View attachment 243347

Squad Overview

View attachment 243346

Some brilliant performances so far this year. Van den Boomen, Beccera and Mabilia have been my stand out performers!

POTU

View attachment 243345

Branco is having his best season yet, he just doesnt stop improving! Although he isnt our best player stats wise, his performances make him impossible to drop! Would be unreal if he could keep this form until the end of the season, achieving over an 8.00 average rating!

Last edited:
Good stuff mate, good thing Bayern dropped points against Dundee as it would have been awful going out on 12 points! XD

Haha,you've knocked-out Bayern ! And dominating Eredivisie,good stuff mate ;)

Just caught up with this again - great to see it back.

Just caught up with this again - great to see it back.

Cheers dude!

Sorry guys I am away on holiday and won't be back for over a week, sorry for the irregular updates but there is nothing I can do right now! Stick with me, updates will come when I am back :)

This was the best. Really appreciate the support I had on this, thanks!

By the way, this is Timmzeh's new account so keep a look out for a new FM16 story soon!

This was the best. Really appreciate the support I had on this, thanks!

By the way, this is Timmzeh's new account so keep a look out for a new FM16 story soon!

Looking forward to it, why the change of account though?