The Premier League Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10K
  • Views Views 689K
Tottenham Hotspur
@Spurs
We are delighted to announce that @cameroncv2 has signed a new contract with the Club until 2021.
270d.png
#COYS

Harry Winks also signed new deal till 2023.

Last edited:
That FOX telecast of the FA Cup Final certainly did not win over any new American fans. What a dire finale. Alladyce and Pullis could of managed a better spectacle. Was everyone hungover from the Harry and Meghan wedding? I am ****** off that I wasted my time watching that **** as I was watching the royal wedding.

That FOX telecast of the FA Cup Final certainly did not win over any new American fans. What a dire finale. Alladyce and Pullis could of managed a better spectacle. Was everyone hungover from the Harry and Meghan wedding? I am ****** off that I wasted my time watching that **** as I was watching the royal wedding.
I was ****** off I had to miss the final with my GF dragging me out to the Peak District with no signal. Blessing in disguise! :(

You couldn’t have been expecting anything other than a complete snoozefest with those two managers surely?

Be be happy at least there was a relatively early goal or else it you’d of doubtless had another 30 minutes teadium of whos bus would move first.

You couldn’t have been expecting anything other than a complete snoozefest with those two managers surely?

Be be happy at least there was a relatively early goal or else it you’d of doubtless had another 30 minutes teadium of whos bus would move first.
Tactical master class ;)

BREAKING: Mark Hughes has signed a three-year deal at @SouthamptonFC to remain at the club as first-team manager #ssn

Back