The Premier League Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10K
  • Views Views 689K
There's a meaning behind it. His Dad was shot dead when he was a kid, and he got it as a symbol of the only way he'll ever shoot, is with his right foot.

But like Lukaku, Rooney & others, he is victim of media agenda, so you'll never hear that.

There's a meaning behind it. His Dad was shot dead when he was a kid, and he got it as a symbol of the only way he'll ever shoot, is with his right foot.

But like Lukaku, Rooney & others, he is victim of media agenda, so you'll never hear that.

So get a big arrow pointing at your foot XD

If his dad had died in a building site accident, would he have a tattoo of some scafolding, a load of falling cavity blocks and a smashed hard hat?
He's trying to look gangsta XD

You all sound like you could be on the RTE punditing panel alongside Dunphy & co. Who gives a **** what he has on his skin? So long as the football does the talking, he can get a ***** inked on his forehead.

You all sound like you could be on the RTE punditing panel alongside Dunphy & co. Who gives a **** what he has on his skin? So long as the football does the talking, he can get a ***** inked on his forehead.
Your being fat to harsh on Dunphy & Co ;)

I have no issue with his gun tattoo but depending on the detail your forehead tattoo idea actually could be a issue for broadcasters given the time football is aired :P

I don't give a rats *** if Sterling has a god **** aircraft carrier tatooed on one leg and ICBM on the other.

This entire stupid idea where we expect footballers to be rolemodels needs to die in the fire. If for no other reason, it's because most of them are actually worst ******* rolemodels imaginable.

I would know, because certain Ryan Giggs was often considered to be a role model for people in my generation of fans.

Yeah, remember that ****? Fantastic player, extremely professional, legendary work ethic, well deserved reputation for being a rare gentleman on the pitch because he barely had bookings, good looking fella, did some charity work, seemed smart for a footballer and run some businesses on the side, what's not to like? If I'm not mistaken he was on a shortlist to be called Sir Ryan Giggs at some point.

Funny how much of a twist that story took.

I don't give a rats *** if Sterling has a god **** aircraft carrier tatooed on one leg and ICBM on the other.

This entire stupid idea where we expect footballers to be rolemodels needs to die in the fire. If for no other reason, it's because most of them are actually worst ******* rolemodels imaginable.

I would know, because certain Ryan Giggs was often considered to be a role model for people in my generation of fans.

Yeah, remember that ****? Fantastic player, extremely professional, legendary work ethic, well deserved reputation for being a rare gentleman on the pitch because he barely had bookings, good looking fella, did some charity work, seemed smart for a footballer and run some businesses on the side, what's not to like? If I'm not mistaken he was on a shortlist to be called Sir Ryan Giggs at some point.

Funny how much of a twist that story took.
True!

Personally, I think this tweet wins the internets today regarding the tattoo "outcry". Courtesy of Neville Southall

Neville Southall: "Piers Morgan is a pr*ck. What gives him the right to say what can be on your body? If Sterling had tattooed a massive c*ck on his leg I would say: ‘It reminds me of Piers Morgan.’”

(The quote was from an interview then tweeted-he didn't tweet it himself-need to clear that up)

Personally, I think this tweet wins the internets today regarding the tattoo "outcry". Courtesy of Neville Southall

Neville Southall: "Piers Morgan is a pr*ck. What gives him the right to say what can be on your body? If Sterling had tattooed a massive c*ck on his leg I would say: ‘It reminds me of Piers Morgan.’”

(The quote was from an interview then tweeted-he didn't tweet it himself-need to clear that up)
Lol!!

Mates with the owners I think

Sounds about right.

Never forget being in a pub, Halewood, after the 20th anniversary. Pleasant evening. Utd had a game on the telly. Europe I think. I forget. 10 years ago nearly now. Anyway, that bitter gobshite walks in, surrounded by 4 burly minders. Get's himself situated in front of the screen. Then proceeds to come out with a stream of inflammatory anti-L'pool/ pro-Utd ***** just trying to nark everyone in the pub to react. From the safety of being protected by these 4 massive, real handy looking lads with him. He just stopped short of bringing up Sheffield or else it would all have gone. It was tense enough as it was.

Absolute gobshite shithouse that lad. Just a complete thug with a bit of talent and money. Even Evertonians can't stand him and he's one of them.

Back