The Premier League Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10K
  • Views Views 689K
Need to make stuff happening fast.
Hope they don't forget that after PL starts they can't buy players but real can throw 150mil to hazard.

Thinking we could lose Benteke (should go), Townsend (surely gone), and Zaha all this summer. Cabaye already gone and not much activity with anyone coming in. I am left wondering what the club is up to. Antonio is the only exciting player I know that is linked to the squad but he has such a high injury record, I am not filled with confidence. West Ham is throwing money around like it is going out of style. I feel we will be left with nothing but kitchen scraps unless we can score some outstanding loans and the very least get Loftus-Cheek back.

West Ham's team is going to be quite something this season, still don't rate Pellegrini much though.

West Ham's team is going to be quite something this season, still don't rate Pellegrini much though.
It’s either gonna be great or Everton from last season. I think Pelle is one of those managers that can get the best out of players and a safe bet for them with his experience. Least the club actually backing the manager for a change instead of promising the world on social media. And end up panicking buying.

It’s either gonna be great or Everton from last season. I think Pelle is one of those managers that can get the best out of players and a safe bet for them with his experience. Least the club actually backing the manager for a change instead of promising the world on social media. And end up panicking buying.

He's obviously better than Moyes but still think they treated him badly, he done a good job considering position they were in before he joined. Obviously they have bigger ambitions but it will be interesting to see the rise and fall. I predict it will be a decent season for them though. On paper they are probably now strongest team outside top 4 or 5.

He's obviously better than Moyes but still think they treated him badly, he done a good job considering position they were in before he joined. Obviously they have bigger ambitions but it will be interesting to see the rise and fall. I predict it will be a decent season for them though. On paper they are probably now strongest team outside top 4 or 5.
Yeah Agree should be challenging for Europa league place at the very least. Apparently there not done yet either.

Sports Direct profits take a big hit. Down 73%. Anyone know how that will affect NUFC's transfer budget now or in the near future? Just curious.

270d.png
BREAKING: Albion have completed the signing of striker Percy Tau from @Masandawana on undisclosed terms.#BHAFC

We are delighted to announce that Heung-Min Son has signed a new contract with the Club, which will run until 2023.

We are delighted to announce that @eriklamela has signed a new contract with the Club, which will run until 2022.#COYS

Last edited:
Back