The Premier League Thread

And huge loss to Leicester who are playing all next games to teams next to them basically.

Today football lost. Its a big tragedy. Just wondering, who will be the first club to break 500m on one player. (PSG hold the record 220m for Mbappe if Im not mistaken). I expect we'll see a lot more ghosts sponsorships and money laundry.

Today football lost. Its a big tragedy. Just wondering, who will be the first club to break 500m on one player. (PSG hold the record 220m for Mbappe if Im not mistaken). I expect we'll see a lot more ghosts sponsorships and money laundry.
Newcastle’s new owners will be loving this!

As to the window dates, more stupidity that just adds to the farce.

Should be a shortened window concluding before the start of next season. Aside from the probability, they'll be a serious cutting back on transfers and money spent in the current climate this window, if clubs aren't prepared to sort things out in that period then that's on them. Not like they've not had months to identify targets and prepare.

If Leeds come up, you could do a lot worse than coming back in for a loan for Brewster to consolidate.
We need to figure things out on striker front. We have Bamford who is amazing Bielsa workhorse that fits into system, just like Firmino for you but hes finishing is not good and not enough goal support from others. Additionaly we have Jean-Kévin Augustin permanent deal incoming I think with the promotion, shame that he got injuried and this Covic ruined things. Still not sure if he will be any good.

We have some more important parts to fill in right now than striker. All depends also if Augustin deal is mandatory or we managed to get out of it.

Also to note. It is not IF, we are coming up as **** Champions.

As to the window dates, more stupidity that just adds to the farce.

Should be a shortened window concluding before the start of next season. Aside from the probability, they'll be a serious cutting back on transfers and money spent in the current climate this window, if clubs aren't prepared to sort things out in that period then that's on them. Not like they've not had months to identify targets and prepare.

There will be many guys looking for club. A lot of guys are out of contract and also those who only had extension for 1month. 5th October seems a bit too much to be honest also, but will be interesting to see how other Leagues will do.

Don’t mind the length of the window all things considered. Have they even named the start date for next season yet?

Confirmed 5 subs will continue into next season.

Very bad to be honest. Lower teams cant spend too much money because FFP and dont have depth to match bigger clubs. This widens the cap even more in my opinion. Team that builds on fitness can easily be overrunned if others have players like Mahrez, Bernando Silva etc to bring on. It was okey for this season but should not be a thing next season.

Fix your broken VAR system first and then look elsewhere.

Very bad to be honest. Lower teams cant spend too much money because FFP and dont have depth to match bigger clubs. This widens the cap even more in my opinion. Team that builds on fitness can easily be overrunned if others have players like Mahrez, Bernando Silva etc to bring on. It was okey for this season but should not be a thing next season.

Fix your broken VAR system first and then look elsewhere.
Agree

This was hard win, but one point more from two games if others dont drop any points. Lets make it happen.

Good watch if someone wants to see.

It has been 16 years, but thank you so much Andrea Radrizzani for stearing club back on track and all the staff that has been invested. And biggest thanks to the team and our own amazing El Loco Bielsa. It is beautiful football to watch for 2 season already and now we can show it on the big stage.
Back where we belong!

1595010791297.png