The Premier League Thread

Congratulations man!

Party like it's 1992 all weekend!

Thank you sooo much!
Just opened Lagavulin for this occasion. Hope covid slows down so fans there can enjoy the games fully and show right home spirit. Ofcourse then i can visit for game also.

Just like the ****** that disgraced ourselves a few weeks back, the scenes and violence in Leeds yesterday was very disappointing, to be kind, to see. Unsurprising sadly. But disappointing nonetheless.

WTF is wrong with people when they can't only not contain themselves during a pandemic, but act like utter ***** in so doing?

Don't know how you feel but it really took the shine off our title personally. When the joyous emotion should have been the furthest thing from that.

Just like the ****** that disgraced ourselves a few weeks back, the scenes and violence in Leeds yesterday was very disappointing, to be kind, to see. Unsurprising sadly. But disappointing nonetheless.

WTF is wrong with people when they can't only not contain themselves during a pandemic, but act like utter ***** in so doing?

Don't know how you feel but it really took the shine off our title personally. When the joyous emotion should have been the furthest thing from that.
Just seen a load of pics and vids ??‍♂️

It is difficult to give perspective from my side. The football culture here is completely different form yours and havent been fan trough ups and downs ( I did not follow football so much when they where in PL).
I see some point wanting to celebrite over this achievement considering what Leeds have lived through. But rational person in me condemns these actions as i understand Covid things have not gone down in UK and it is still not wise to have these kind of gatherings. Specially i hated to see fans gathering outside of Bielsa house and get too close to him. This brings so big risk into action that is not worth it.

If it takes a way from the promotion and title win for me - not maybe that much. I have followed more players social media and happy too see them celebrating with themselves and this really brings me joy to see them so happy and united. And I have not followed UK news so much to know how bad the situation is and what rules have been enforced.

But not very happy the way some fans gathered in risk Covid spreading so much. This is the time everyone needs to pukle up and see this thing through.

Leeds and our owner also publici said not to do these gatherings if we should win promotion. Sad it was not followed up entirely.

Our next worry is Wednesday night 's title lift now the boozers are madly open again around the ground.

One can but pray the knobheads stay away.

3/1 for Chelsea, were I a betting man, is a great price for a game they'll be up for when we aren't arsed.