The Premier League Thread

Ake was never much good, he's decent on the ball but I don't rate him as a defender for the bracket City are going for anyway. Not sure about Ruben Dias either.
They seem to focus more on BP defenders than actual good defenders. My wife’s sister is going out with a huge Benfica fan and he thinks City are getting absolutely rinsed. And blames Dias for there major collapse back end of last season costing them the title.

Thats 3 pens for Leicester? Whens the last time one team had 3 pens in one game?

That reminds me of a brilliant joke Mou made earlier:
José Mourinho on Ole Gunnar Solskjaer goalpost comments: "I don’t think he will concern himself with the size of the goal but the size of the penalty box? He will not play with an 18 yard box, only 22 yards.."

Slightly unrelated but I think Rice is actually a really good player, I'd love him as the long-term Matic replacement, if we ignored the money which would be high price obviously. Totally bossed that Wolves midfield yesterday not easy to do and done some great bits of play on the ball, easy to forget he's only 21 as well.

Another overrated English player that some stupid club will get there pants down by WHU. Standout in some games but disappears in others. And looks average in the England setup.