The Premier League Thread

Another overrated English player that some stupid club will get there pants down by WHU. Standout in some games but disappears in others. And looks average in the England setup.

Agree with that.

I don't get the hype with him at all? (Well, aside from him being young and English and England being so bereft of top-level quality at National team level.). Just a hardworking, bang average player to me who are ten a penny. More athlete than technical player.

Don't personally think he's CL quality at all. Shrugs.

Agree with that.

I don't get the hype with him at all? (Well, aside from him being young and English and England being so bereft of top-level quality at National team level.). Just a hardworking, bang average player to me who are ten a penny. More athlete than technical player.

Don't personally think he's CL quality at all. Shrugs.
Just waiting for Frank to sign him up for about 60/70m ??

Another L for super Frank after giving it the big I am on the touch line with Mou after taking the lead ?? love to see it ?

Another L for super Frank after giving it the big I am on the touch line with Mou after taking the lead ?? love to see it ?

1601446221428.png
1601446726002.png

That’s a start.

Now the PL needs to step up and support the FL.

The strong helping the weak. The way it should be in society. No less in desperate times like we are currently in.

That’s a start.

Now the PL needs to step up and support the FL.

The strong helping the weak. The way it should be in society. No less in desperate times like we are currently in.
Depends which part of the FL, if it was for the bottom two divisions yes. However, the championship has several teams who are actually better off and run than several PL clubs to be fair.

Needs to be blanket across the board for all FL clubs to dip into. Another shutdown and it's scary to think how many could go in all three divisions.

Regardless of anything else, it's s in the PL clubs best interest to keep them in business.

Jesus. I've just discovered the League Cup doesn't even carry a Europa League spot this year. Could they possibly devalue it any further?

That said, someone might want to let Evertonians know about this .....

1601553560649.png

Seeing this votes on BBC always make me laugh

Dundalk into the Europa League proper.

Absolutely awesome for a League of Ireland side to achieve that.

MASSIVE kudos to them.

Confirmed by Benfica tonight in an official statement.

@FabrizioRomano
Vinicius to Tottenham is also official. €3m loan, €45m buy option, medicals today, contract until June 2025. Here we go confirmed.

#THFC #Spurs