The Premier League Thread

Lol the last 24 hours are pure madness. At this rate I expect Maradona to raise up from the dead by Tuesday.

We got to deal with Watford and Norwich again next season. A couple of yoyo clubs. Can't money be spread out more to prevent this? I hope either Brentford or Barnsley get promoted to give some hope to the pyramid.

We got to deal with Watford and Norwich again next season. A couple of yoyo clubs. Can't money be spread out more to prevent this? I hope either Brentford or Barnsley get promoted to give some hope to the pyramid.

The last weeks hypocrisy continues.

Palace were part of a break away in 1992 that didn’t give a flying F about the rest of the pyramid.

Why start now?

Personally I would rather see a club that tries to play football like Norwich in the Premiership than negative playing teams who just want to shut up shop and defend in the hope of collecting enough points to continue to to feed on the money given to the Premier League clubs. It is interesting to note that neither Watford nor Norwich were the top spenders in the Championship that honour belongs to Nottingham Forest (Watford didn't actually spend any money on transfer fees) who ae currently sitting in 17th. Nor would I call either Yoyo clubs Watford had spent 5 seasons in the Premiership before demotion and before that 8 seasons in the CHampionship, whilst Norwich have a similar record with several seasons spent both in the Championship and Premiership over the last decade and even spent a season in Div 1 as recently as 2010.

1619371511582.png

Glad to see Iheanacho doing well. Shows how much confidence plays role. Not pushed as Vardy replacment solo top and into his role, but he now can shine next to Vardy. Crazy Form he is in right now.

Curious where Flick ends up, is it Germany after Euros or somewhere else. What a weird story really, bloke was supposed to be a temporary coach for a few games, he ends up winning 7 trophies in couple of months then he just quits shortly after lol.