The Premier League Thread

1620586411569.jpeg

There where times I liked Juventus and their players that have retired by now. But this season i am all full blown out hands on with them missing out CL and hope others can push even harder for top places next season. Also let them be with Pirlo is another former player instantly getting new job and being out of depth.
Only PE teachers make good managers 😉

Juve lately seems the same as PSG. The old guard Italians who had a proper winner mentality either retired or aren't as influential, and what's left is bunch of overpaid primadonnas.

Doubt anything will happen
Will see, same thing happened with Sheffield Wednesday last year after the appeal was won. They had their point deducted this season as it would not have any effect last season. So by these rules Derby are affected by point deductions this season and should be relegated if this happens.

Nobody should be surprised with whatever these pair of simple gobshites have to say.

But their latest combined hilarity-

1620730024018.png
n
1620730049038.png

How can Foden be in there. How many games has he played? Same for De Britney who can’t stay fit!

15 starts for Foden. Don’t get me wrong he’s a serious talent and been playing really well the last couple of months but that’s just a joke.

Walker is another odd one he’s been pretty average this season compared to last.

Mendy the GK was Shakey as heck for most the season.

Many would ask the same as to why Maguire and Rashford are there? And Son come to that considering Salah is laughably nowhere to be seen.