The Premier League Thread

Aymeric Laporte on changing nationalities: "I am now 26, and I have never earned a single official cap for the France without being given reasons. I am not a guy who oversees the bench seats, I am that guy who deserves to at least collect some international caps. I have honored France for two years, but they never honored me even with one cap. I can't go to retirement without a single international cap. With Spain I will definitely play and earn big caps. The French Federation sent me a message expressing their deep disappointment on my decision to change nationalities. I didn't bother to reply or explain because the writing is on the wall. They should send the text to their national coach not to me."

Yeah he’s quality. Spain have got a cracker there for the national team
Whats funny is - Spain who struggled with defenders and had excess of attackers historically, now has amazing defenders and I don't even know who for attackers. Who's even their main striker? Morata?

Whats funny is - Spain who struggled with defenders and had excess of attackers historically, now has amazing defenders and I don't even know who for attackers. Who's even their main striker? Morata?
Good question lol. Most probably Morata or maybe Rodrigo or Borjyal

Aymeric Laporte on changing nationalities: "I am now 26, and I have never earned a single official cap for the France without being given reasons. I am not a guy who oversees the bench seats, I am that guy who deserves to at least collect some international caps. I have honored France for two years, but they never honored me even with one cap. I can't go to retirement without a single international cap. With Spain I will definitely play and earn big caps. The French Federation sent me a message expressing their deep disappointment on my decision to change nationalities. I didn't bother to reply or explain because the writing is on the wall. They should send the text to their national coach not to me."

Yikes, he played for France in all youth teams and was called up for main French team a number of times, just didn't get the cap. A bit sketchy to switch like this if I'm behing honest.