The Premier League Thread

Shame but results are more important than loanee playing time. It is clear he wants to be here, learn from greate coach, has been getting into the tactics etc, but now Arsenal nope call him away.

Yesterday's game showed he does not have yet the lonely striker role to lead the line from start, but be more an impact sub from 60-70min mark. Bamford came on yesterday and our shape changed, we got game in control, managed to get a draw and stay at top.
@Scouseinthehouse Not our best first half but we where different beast when Bamford was subbed. He might not score the most goals and be the best finisher but **** he works his *** off and somehow all team shapes around him so well. How did u like the game?

Cagey, top 2 affair. With a point and increased lead suiting both teams perfectly. West Brom should have a penalty to go 2 up. But I'd much rather that and genuine, human error from officials than the technological carnage in the PL.

Totally on Bamford. I won't have to tell you but that's exactly why he's Bielsa's guy. He makes his system work. Which is the key to everything as he's not changing his style for anyone. You're better off without Nketiah. Some things are bigger than mere talent. Kid wants it all too soon. Let him demand to play on someone else's ticket.

Cagey, top 2 affair. With a point and increased lead suiting both teams perfectly. West Brom should have a penalty to go 2 up. But I'd much rather that and genuine, human error from officials than the technological carnage in the PL.

Totally on Bamford. I won't have to tell you but that's exactly why he's Bielsa's guy. He makes his system work. Which is the key to everything as he's not changing his style for anyone. You're better off without Nketiah. Some things are bigger than mere talent. Kid wants it all too soon. Let him demand to play on someone else's ticket.

But Leeds had also penalty call from Ayling shot where defender blocked shot with an elbow while he leaned in to block it. But ref had it pretty much okey during the all match, par those two calls. Cassilla turned up also at the right times for some good saves and first goals was rather defender mistake than his.

Yes, results are more important. I cant see Nketiah getting game time in Arsenal, maybe very small subs, but he had team going with us and everyone has to play their role(it takes time to understand Bielsa tactics). No denying his talent, but it is raw and chaotic. Thats why mentoring under Bielsa would have made him a better player as there are not many opportunities to learn from teachers like him.

Btw I know he signed extension but still would love to get our boy Milner back if we should come back up :sneaky:

..... Btw I know he signed extension but still would love to get our boy Milner back if we should come back up :sneaky:

Just spitballing here, but I'd like to see him move onto the coaching side at Anfield when he finally hangs it up. (And Christ knows when that will be? You could well see him going on beyond the 2-years of this extension. Man's a Ronaldo-esq physical freak.).

I mean if he wanted to go home at some point, then sound. He'd get most everyone's blessing and eternal thanks for his total dedication to the cause at Anfield. I'd just be surprised if he did when he's currently having the time of his life on and off the park.

Harry Kane ruled out till April. Ouch for Spurs
Not only for Spurs but to England also in Euros. He needs rest from his injuries what he never gets and these problems occur more often as time goes.

And seeing they are moving fast to get Piatek(who i dont believe in very much) or Dembele(my prefered)

Will you people stop breaking Fabianski, I need him healthy for the Euro in the summer.

Thank you.

Stinking debut for Drinkwater

20200112_164823.jpg

To be fair City not only went full strength but they actually played some strikers this time.

They must think Villa are proper going places. ;)
Well they did beat Norwich 5-0 recently and City did lose to Norwich so maybe they were scared lol;)