The Premier League Thread

Again, Manchester City didn't answer questions posed by the journalist network European Investigative Collaborations (EIC) but referred back to their boilerplate statement. Ingla, the Mangrove manager, said he wouldn't answer questions because they dealt with confidential contractual subject matter. Meanwhile, Ingla is now the managing director of the French first-division team OSC Lille.

The Premier League ultimately approved Zuculini's transfer. Manchester City loaned out the player to six clubs in three years, though he is now back playing in Argentina.

So far, the football associations have not used the material provided by Football Leaks for their own investigation. As long as that remains the case, Manchester City doesn't have much to fear. The holding company City Football Group announced last week that it had bought shares in a Chinese football club. It's the seventh club that now belongs to the international City brand.

lol

Everybody's celebrating, but you know they're just gonna appeal and it will be reduced to 3-minute CL ban and a $5 fine.

The people who are ruining this sport have far too much money and power to let something like this happen.

Everybody's celebrating, but you know they're just gonna appeal and it will be reduced to 3-minute CL ban and a $5 fine.

The people who are ruining this sport have far too much money and power to let something like this happen.

*Laughing.

It may well get overturned, but the City fume is MORE than worth it.

#taintedtile ;)

That said, UEFA must believe they have watertight evidence to prepare for City's backlash or they'd have never gone this far.

That said, UEFA must believe they have watertight evidence to prepare for City's backlash or they'd have never gone this far.

Thing is, with this much at stake it's not gonna stop at appealing to UEFA. They are taking this is to regular court, guarantee it. UEFA are of course loaded, but they're small potatos when going against a country.

If that's this season, as is being mooted, it'd be a total cop-out and sham from the FA.

Well, it would also be sham if they picked a time for deduction on a basis of what time will be most convenient for Liverpool.

I'm sure they have some regulations for this stuff, as long as they stick to that there's no problem.

Well, it would also be sham if they picked a time for deduction on a basis of what time will be most convenient for Liverpool.

I'm sure they have some regulations for this stuff, as long as they stick to that there's no problem.

Are you just trying to be contrary for the sake of it there mate?

Not that the FA can act at all until the appeal with CAS has been heard, but if they're banned from Europe for next season, how in the World is it ANY sort of punishment to dock them points this season?

Are you just trying to be contrary for the sake of it there mate?

Not that the FA can act at all until the appeal with CAS has been heard, but if they're banned from Europe for next season, how in the World is it ANY sort of punishment to dock them points this season?

Let's say City gets docked 3 points during the previous year when you lost title by 2 points.

Would you also insist point deduction should happen the next season?

Let's say City gets docked 3 points during the previous year when you lost title by 2 points.

Would you also insist point deduction should happen the next season?

*For clarification, the difference was 1 point. Not 2.

Yes. Absolutely.

Why would you go backwards in time? The only reason you'd do that would be if it was decreed that the season's they'd be deemed to have cheated/ circumnavigated FFP/ call it what you will, would be expunged from the record books and the title stripped. Ala Marseille in France underTapie the early '90's in the match-fixing scandal that saw them relegated and the title taken away from them/ no title winner in the record books that season.

But I doubt that's about to happen here so to do anything other than take any PL points deduction, if that's the case, from next season would be wrong IMHO and no punishment in that regard at all.

They will drop in table and lose money from PL rewards. There's your punishment.

Anyway, I guess congratulations on the title, whatever remote chance City had to catch up is gone, they will be completely demoralized the rest of the season after this news.

Anyway, I guess congratulations on the title, whatever remote chance City had to catch up is gone, they will be completely demoralized the rest of the season after this news.

Thank you. Appreciated. But that ‘chance’ went weeks back in all reality.

‘If’ this tea-times game goes ahead, that’s looking like 25 points. Which is F mind blowing..

Typical whine from your deluded Man City fan, a lot of them are never happy unless they are saying everyone is bias towards their club, they were whining before the Adu Dhabis arrived and have never changed their tune.

Last edited:

I’n glad you brought that up. I’ve been wanting someone to pull City fans over there B/S for a whiles now.

Some of the things over night have been jaw dropping. Even for them.

City’s complete obsession with us is off the charts. It makes L’pool and Utd look like bezzies. All down to them not being able to hack a side better than them after all the money they’ve spent and era of dominance they thought they were in for. A serious sense of self entitlement and complete arrogance. Their mad take over this to blame everyone and anyone, refusing to admit that they’ve been caught red handed openly cheating, is staggering.

But then when the club sets the tone by claiming total innocence and appealing, is it any surprise the fans are the same? Some of the excellent Conn pieces are totally damning. And the line in the last one on this page from City’s internal mails about the guy that sadly passed just leaves you speechless. Doesn’t get much lower than that. But there fans give it a good go .....

Bluemoon was off the charts imploding last night. The went FULL F ****** with conspiracy theories.Everything from Heysel, through a blatant racist agenda against clubs with Arab owners lead by L'pool and Utd's American owners, who of course, control UEFA too, to bring down the bastian of morality that is Manchester City in 2020.

My favourite post thus far, which has had calls to be made into a banner-

‘Liverpool get 6 years for mass murder

City get 2 years for spending their own money!'

I’d love to make an account there and challenge them but I wouldn’t last 2 mins.

Like starting by asking how they think it's cool, in 2020's austerity shamed, food bank/ record numbers of homeless Britain, to mock poverty with nigh on EVERY post ending in 'dippers?'

Not least when Manchester is suffering massively from social and ecconomic problems itself.

That other nouveau riche club Chelsea aside, I’ve honestly never hated a club and fan base like the plastics that are City.

Self entitled, low life ______.

Last edited: