The Premier League Thread

You see this kind of thing a lot. Starts innocent enough, I'm defending my club, everybody does that sometimes. But then they keep digging the trench, for years, until they are so deep underground they can't even see when the war is over.

I’n glad you brought that up. I’ve been wanting someone to pull City fans over there B/S for a whiles now.

Some of the things over night have been jaw dropping. Even for them.

City’s complete obsession with us is off the charts. It makes L’pool and Utd look like bezzies. All down to them not being able to hack a side better than them after all the money they’ve spent and era of dominance they thought they were in for. A serious sense of self entitlement and complete arrogance. Their mad take over this to blame everyone and anyone, refusing to admit that they’ve been caught red handed openly cheating, is staggering.

But then when the club sets the tone by claiming total innocence and appealing, is it any surprise the fans are the same? Some of the excellent Conn pieces are totally damning. And the line in the last one on this page from City’s internal mails about the guy that sadly passed just leaves you speechless. Doesn’t get much lower than that. But there fans give it a good go .....

Bluemoon was off the charts imploding last night. The went FULL F ****** with conspiracy theories.Everything from Heysel, through a blatant racist agenda against clubs with Arab owners lead by L'pool and Utd's American owners, who of course, control UEFA too, to bring down the bastian of morality that is Manchester City in 2020.

My favourite post thus far, which has had calls to be made into a banner-

‘Liverpool get 6 years for mass murder

City get 2 years for spending their own money!'

I’d love to make an account there and challenge them but I wouldn’t last 2 mins.

Like starting by asking how they think it's cool, in 2020's austerity shamed, food bank/ record numbers of homeless Britain, to mock poverty with nigh on EVERY post ending in 'dippers?'

Not least when Manchester is suffering massively from social and ecconomic problems itself.

That other nouveau riche club Chelsea aside, I’ve honestly never hated a club and fan base like the plastics that are City.

Self entitled, low life ______.
Sadly Scouse this is how the poor little put upon fans of city have been like for years. They make some of the whines coming from United over the last few years seem sane, but then you can take the boy/club out of Mosside but you can never take Mosside out of the man.

Bit offtopic but just read about Italy virus spreading and idea of canceling next week games. How is it going in UK, been any findings etc?

Bit offtopic but just read about Italy virus spreading and idea of canceling next week games. How is it going in UK, been any findings etc?

Italy's the first European Country to go into a state of emergency aren't they over the coronavirous?

Low to moderate risk here at present. 12/13 positive cases from 6,000 odd tests the last thing I read.

Tenerife's been hit now. Spreading to the peak holiday spots where it can't be contained with all the travelling.

Worry going forward for the next round of Europe with some fans banned from 'unnecessary travelling' this week as you noted.

Tenerife's been hit now. Spreading to the peak holiday spots where it can't be contained with all the travelling.

Worry going forward for the next round of Europe with some fans banned from 'unnecessary travelling' this week as you noted.
Yeah it is taking up momentum in Europe I am afraid. Might have an even bigger effect on Euros rather than to domestic leagues.

Yeah it is taking up momentum in Europe I am afraid. Might have an even bigger effect on Euros rather than to domestic leagues.

It would appear we had a lucky escape by travelling directly in and out of Madrid last week-

Uhh and the virus hit Estonia also today officially...

On other news any thoughts who would be the first ones? Shearer maybe?

Our key player already looked for an England squad. Definitely will take his place when he plays in PL.

Just catching up on some highlights.
Christ that lad Traore is a monster.

1:52

Not like football's a contact sport or anything with players having their hands all each other through the game .....
They will just have to learn to play in those isolation suits and blow kisses to each other when they score :ROFLMAO: