The Premier League Thread

B/R Football
@brfootball
OFFICIAL: Aston Villa captain Jack Grealish has signed a new contract with the club until 2025

B/R Football
@brfootball
OFFICIAL: Aston Villa captain Jack Grealish has signed a new contract with the club until 2025
Why do you do this to yourself... Cheez Want to get out, then get out. Not go after big pay check for a yea and then want out.

I'd guess they'd be looking at November 1 at the earliest to re-start any trials. But that's just a conservative guess at 'a date.' This will just keep getting pushed back and back in all likelihood the way things are trending again.

You just hope they don't bow to money pressure from football and put 'wealth before health' front and centre with this as they have with most everything else too quickly.

I'll continue to be utterly shocked personally if we're back in grounds at all this entire season whilst the testing carnage continues and new cases continue to rise. L'pool for one is facing going into a strict local lockdown from Friday with the R rate rising worryingly. And with the continued major issues over even being able to get tested, before you start on the lack of any substantial test and trace system, we're a good ways off any fan return to sporting events yet.

A GOOD ways.

I'd guess they'd be looking at November 1 at the earliest to re-start any trials. But that's just a conservative guess at 'a date.' This will just keep getting pushed back and back in all likelihood the way things are trending again.

You just hope they don't bow to money pressure from football and put 'wealth before health' front and centre with this as they have with most everything else too quickly.

I'll continue to be utterly shocked personally if we're back in grounds at all this entire season whilst the testing carnage continues and new cases continue to rise. L'pool for one is facing going into a strict local lockdown from Friday with the R rate rising worryingly. And with the continued major issues over even being able to get tested, before you start on the lack of any substantial test and trace system, we're a good ways off any fan return to sporting events yet.

A GOOD ways.
I see some stadiums abroad are letting crowds in atm by reduced numbers obviously. And there going to start trialing it at the next round of women’s fixture I read yesterday

Can’t wait for them to lose there first one and see what his excuses are. And the media’s after building them up into godly status. Lampard seems to be the new media darling.

1600248231863.png

Coming Billy big bollocks with Klopp and talking utter ***** and without context.

Jurgen must be P himself at the naive twats latest hissy fit in the same way Ferguson must have after Rafa’s cringe ‘FACTS!’ rant.
Or Fergie after Keegan's 'I'll love it' Rant.

I see some stadiums abroad are letting crowds in atm by reduced numbers obviously. And there going to start trialing it at the next round of women’s fixture I read yesterday
They are also trialling with crowds of upto 1k in the Football league this weekend, the likes of Charlton, Luton, Norwich and Hull have been allowed to have a small crowd present.