The Premier League Thread

Burnley FC
@BurnleyOfficial
Sean Dyche confirms that Brighton midfielder Dale Stephens should join the club later tonight, or tomorrow

Get French Football News
@GFFN
AS Monaco have agreed a €1.5m loan deal with Benfica to sign 21-year-old defensive midfielder Florentino Luis, player due to travel to the Principality in the coming hours, according to RMC.

Nicolò Schira
@NicoSchira
#Tottenham are working to sign Arek #Milik on loan with obligation to buy. The intermediaries are working to reach an agreement with the polish striker. If they close, Milik should extend his contract (expires in 2021) until 2022 with #Napoli. #transfers

Óskar Utd
@oskarutd
Borussia Mönchengladbach and TSG Hoffenheim interested in Fosu Mensah

Gladbach: Hat Borussia Kontakt zu Fosu-Mensah?
gladbachlive.de

@Crystal Palace, we could of gotten something out of this match, but Uncle Roy let it get away from us yet again. Riedewald instead of Mayer? I hope we got the next manager fully vetted and ready to sign. We have playmakers on the bench but he refuses to put them on the pitch. The midfield we put out today of the Mac 'twins" would not scare anyone. Put Mayer out there with Riedewald and let see what happens. Glory or defeat, at least we will be entertained.

@Crystal Palace, we could of gotten something out of this match, but Uncle Roy let it get away from us yet again. Riedewald instead of Mayer? I hope we got the next manager fully vetted and ready to sign. We have playmakers on the bench but he refuses to put them on the pitch. The midfield we put out today of the Mac 'twins" would not scare anyone. Put Mayer out there with Riedewald and let see what happens. Glory or defeat, at least we will be entertained.
Playmaker not in Hodgsons dictionary mate ?

Another shambolic penalty award.

They’ll be a penalty every game at this rate.
Beyond ridiculous. They’ve just given every club a legit tactic now to go for the arm.

Joke.com

Another shambolic penalty award.

They’ll be a penalty every game at this rate.
Beyond ridiculous. They’ve just given every club a legit tactic now to go for the arm.

Joke.com
Yep ridiculous. What will be more ridiculous is they will change the rule god knows how many times during the season and it will still be *****!

I thought they were supposed to fix the handball rule this year, but they somehow managed to make it even worse than it was in previous season.

? Ake was an absolute waste of money! This squad looks tired. They have some top class players but also a lot of average players imo.

Ake was never much good, he's decent on the ball but I don't rate him as a defender for the bracket City are going for anyway. Not sure about Ruben Dias either.