The Premier League Thread

Last edited:
Which should have been what happened to both the Champions League and Europa League, IMHO, before the season started. Before we got to the absolute farce of, I believe, 3 CL ties and 4 EL ties this round played at neutral venues.

But the mighty £/ € rules all so it now is what it is.
Agree mate!

I mean TV rights are generally bought and paid for years in advance, and clubs plan for that in their budgets, so canceling the cups would create huge problems.

Same thing with Euro in the summer, it should be postponed but the rights were already bought and paid for, and you can't delay it another year because 2022 is the World Cup year. And after that we're supposed to be running qualifiers for Euro 2024 lol. It's a clusterfuck but what can you do.

How utterly ***** are the two NorthLondon clubs?

L’pool are on a horrendous run of a WHOPPING 9 points from ELEVEN games since Christmas day. And yet both Arsenal and Tottenham sit 2 games further back.

Is there a farm system for Premier League Refs? Because their assistants are utterly wank as well. Where are the replacements going to come from?

I watched it several times and still not sure what is even going on there. You can clearly hear a whistle over the mics so that's a live ball and players can shoot. No idea wtf.

'Sake. That low-life gobshite will never work in England again for a reason.

Talking of sewer-dwelling pieces of utter ****-

Don't buy the S*n. Don't click on any links to the S*n. Don't link the S*n in the first place.

Give the despicable bastards NOTHING!

Eu7SvB9XMAIWnMO.jpg.9cf9246e955e029b374d5e619870780f.jpg

:LOL: :LOL:

Please we are dead leave us alone lol. Can we have Laporte now you don't need him anymore?

i think its a parady account (god i hope so).

Nope we need him least till Ake gets back, only left footed CB we have... :)

Wtf was this all about?! One of the most shambolic things ive seen so far this season, and there is a long list to chose from!
The first step should be making the ref talk hearable to everyone. Just like in NBA, everyone can hear what they are saying and also what players tell to ref. This would bring some clarity to their decisions and also helps to eliminate the fact how players mob ref sometimes and yell.

That won't help until refs become accountable. Right now it's basically like dealing with the Church, if priest makes some trouble they just move them to another parish for a couple of months to hide them from public view.

That won't help until refs become accountable. Right now it's basically like dealing with the Church, if priest makes some trouble they just move them to another parish for a couple of months to hide them from public view.

Conveniently he is "Injured" today too so cant be the 4th official in the Liverpool game tonight. Funny that