The Race Is On - Thurrock vs. Vauxhall

Jamo456

Reaction score
'In the North corner, Vauxhall Motors. And in the South corner, Thurrock.'

In a surprising and unprecedented turn of events, Pitchero Non-League, the non-league newspaper, has announced that the chairmen of Blue Square North team Vauxhall Motors, and Blue Square South team Thurrock, have introduced a friendly rivalry which will see the two clubs race each other to the Premier League.

It was agreed that both chairmen would release every member of the coaching and playing staff, and hire two young and up and coming managers to reshape and rebuild the clubs from the bottom. Both clubs have also been given equal transfer and wage budgets, and future budgets will be shaped by the clubs' successes.

5th July 2011:

South appointed as manager of Thurrock.

It has today been announced who will lead the Thurrock revolution, with the Thurrock chairman announcing Nigel South as the man to take them forward. Considering he has never played football at even semi-pro level, it is a somewhat surprising announcement, with fans of Thurrock sceptical that he would be able to take them forward.

View attachment 242086

Will try and have a transfer update up by the weekend. Struggling to find time for much other than revision atm, did badly on all my January GCSE's so I have to do alot :p

The cricket season has started as well now, so that's all of my Saturday's gone, so yeah, really sorry for the lack of activity.

Again, sorry for any lack of activity. I'm not going to be able to do anything on this due to exams, cricket etc.

My last exam is on the 25th June, and so this is probably when I'll be able to get some FM going again, I apologise as I should of thought of this upon starting the challenge.

I was just wondering if anyone wanted me to PM them the save file to get the game running, and I'll take the final place at the bottom. I'm aware you may have exams as well but yeah, anyone willing to take over?

Same goes for the other teams as well I guess, as there's been no updates from finlaych either.