unlucky against celtic but good results so far, as expected but still managing to pull them off.

unlucky against celtic but good results so far, as expected but still managing to pull them off.

Yeah I expect to dominate in the league and get challenged in the cups. Was gutted to concede in the last minute of extra time but hopefully get some revenge soon (6)

October

3rd Division

Rangers 3 v 0 Clyde

Sandaza 2
Shiels

Challenge Cup Semi Final

Rangers 6 v 0 Elgin City
Naismith
Shiels 2
Tsoumou 2
Halliday

3rd Division

Montrose 0 v 4 Rangers
Sandaza 4

Scottish Cup 2nd Round

Peterhead 0 v 4 Rangers
Sandaza
Own Goal
Naismith
McKay

3rd Division

Annan 0 v 3 Rangers
Halliday
Sandaza
Naismith

A great month conceding no goals and getting to my first cup final. Sandaza back from injury and banging them in including an impressive four in one game. Drawn against SPL promotion candidates Raith Rovers in the final of the Challenge Cup and at home against Forfar in the Scottish Cup.

Last edited:
November

3rd Division

Rangers 3 v 1 Berwick
Naismith 2
Sandaza​

Last edited:
November Cont......

009__034__trophies__ALBA_Challenge_Cup_white__1285065488_standard.jpg

Challenge Cup Final

Rangers 5 v 0 Raith Rovers
McKay 4
Naismith

Went in to this one expecting a tough game against 1st division opposition only to give them a good going over. Delighted to get my first taste of silverware even though it is a lesser tournament. Also delighted at McKay's contribution. Due to an injury to Sandaza I had to give him one of his first starts but his inexperience counted for nothing against his instincts in front of goal. Definitely one to watch for the future.

Last edited:
November Cont......

3rd Division

Queen's Park 0 v 3 Rangers
Sandaza
Black
Own Goal

Rangers 4 v 0 Peterhead
Sandaza 3
Own Goal

Scottish Cup 3rd Round

Rangers 1 v 0 Forfar
Tsoumou

Overall a very satisfying month. Drawn against Dunfermline at home in the Scottish Cup in what should be a tough game.​

Last edited:
I've decided to start a save with Rangers but for some reason, I don't have Sandaza.
Any ideas why?

Really good read mate ! Just loaded FM12 up 2 days ago had the disc since release date but never used it :-/. I fancy a Rangers game after reading the SOMS. Keep up the good work bud ill be reading with interest

Barrie Mckay is a very good lil player, and used him for my Rangers save in the SPL as back up before i could buy anyone in Jan, now though decided try my luck with Rangers in Div 3 and Mckay scored 11 goals in 8 games, 5 in one game away at Clyde.
Good Luck with your save and desparately unlucky against Celtic, but sure you'll get your own back soon

Really good read mate ! Just loaded FM12 up 2 days ago had the disc since release date but never used it :-/. I fancy a Rangers game after reading the SOMS. Keep up the good work bud ill be reading with interest

Thanks mate. Really enjoying this version of FM hope you do too!

Barrie Mckay is a very good lil player, and used him for my Rangers save in the SPL as back up before i could buy anyone in Jan, now though decided try my luck with Rangers in Div 3 and Mckay scored 11 goals in 8 games, 5 in one game away at Clyde.
Good Luck with your save and desparately unlucky against Celtic, but sure you'll get your own back soon

Yeah he looks like a great prospect. Certainly capable of challenging for a first team place. I'm sure I will get a shot at Celtic again at some point!

December

3rd Division

East Stirlingshire 1 v 1 Rangers
Sandaza

Rangers 4 v 0 Stirling
McKay 2
Sandaza
Naismith

Rangers 4 v 0 Elgin City
Own Goal
Sandaza 2
Tsoumou

Rangers 6 v 0 Annan
Shiels
Naismith 2
Sandaza 3

Clyde 0 v 6 Rangers
Sandaza 4
Black
Naismith

First black mark of the season with a one all draw with East Stirlingshire. My dreams of winning every game of the season have went up in smoke :p.

However four great results over the rest of the month scoring twenty and conceding none more than make up for it.