Ah what, you can't stop now I've only just found the thread and read through haha.

Can't believe Hazard went to Arsenal!

Keep it going mate :)

I know couldn't believe it myself, and Costa!

I'm gonna get on the laptop soon and get an update out :)

Thanks for the support.

September Results

View attachment 198517

September turned out to be a really good month apart from the blip against Sunderland in the Capital One Cup. Two home victories which contained a load of goals and a good point away to Tottenham along with two fantastic 2-1 victories in the Champions League that has left us in a really promising position.

View attachment 198516

We occupy second position in the league a point behind leaders Manchester City.

October Fixtures

View attachment 198515

A month which looks good on paper but could turn out to be really tricky. We start and end the month at Home in the league but face three away games in between with a trip to Greece to top it off!

Hull - Home

View attachment 198511

A poor result today in a game we really should be winning. The team looked really jaded and as a result we lacked the intensity needed to punish Hull. The upcoming international break should do us good but on the whole two points dropped.

Bournemouth - Away

View attachment 198508

A convincing victory against The Cherries, we dominated the play and created plenty of chances although it took 45 minutes for Deulofeu to open the scoring with a nice finish. Bainesy rounded the scoring off in the 86th minute with a penalty kick.

View attachment 198504

We are short of players at centre half after the sale of Galloway in the summer so when the opportunity come along to sign Mammana, the young Argentine, I snapped him up without a second thought. Mammana possesses fantastic attributes for a centre back and has bags of potential. I'm looking forward to him joining the squad.

View attachment 1000059

Olympiakos - Away

View attachment 198503

A very even match in Greece. We took the lead after 17 minutes through former Olympiakos man, Kevin Mirallas, with a well timed finish. Ex-West Brom striker Brown Ideye leveled the scoring on 40 minutes to take the teams in at half time on even terms. Lukaku then restored our lead just after the hour mark with a lovely goal. Defender Vasilis Torosidis broke our hearts as he put the ball in our net after a goal mouth scramble from a corner kick with 86 minutes gone.

I would of happily taken a point before the game so I can't complain.

League Table

View attachment 198502

We sit on top of the pile at the half way point and a positive result in the Home tie against Olympiakos could cement our place in the knock out stages.

I cannot wish you good luck with the game against Olympiakos (since it is the team that I support) but I hope that we both qualify !

Haha! It's ok I understand. The way Brown Ideye is playing means they are definitely in with a shout!

Norwich - Away

View attachment 198384

The lads were really short of fitness after our recent outing in Greece so I instructed the team to sit back and soak up any pressure before countering quickly, luckily it worked. Deulofeu bagged the only goal of the game on 73 minutes as he cut inside from the left and curled the ball past a helpless John Ruddy.

A pleasing victory.

View attachment 198383

I have spoke with the board a few times now about finding an affiliate club to boost our worldwide profile and hopefully increase the cash flow and finally they have given in to me.

America are a bit Football crazy at the moment so hopefully this move works out.

Southampton - Home

View attachment 198382

Our final game of the month seen us come up against a struggling Southampton side as we recorded a 3-0 victory. Leighton Baines, who I can't praise enough, opened the scoring from the penalty spot on 9 minutes before doubling his tally just five minutes later with a wonderful free kick. Gerard Deulofeu, who has been in fantastic goalscoring form of late, wrapped the game up in the 85th minute with a good finish.

The only downside from this victory was that Kevin Mirallas pulled up short holding his hamstring.

View attachment 198381

Ahh! Mirallas is set to miss three months of the season. A huge blow.

November Fixtures

View attachment 198377

Four home games in succession against teams we really should be beating, followed by tough away games against City and Kiev respectively.

But first of all we welcome Olympiakos to Goodison...

View attachment 1000214

View attachment 198376

A much tougher game than I was expecting. Olympiakos came to frustrate us today and they certainly managed that for the most part, it took 75 minutes for Lukaku to break the deadlock with a powerful header before Tom Cleverley killed the game off with a great strike from outside the box.

View attachment 198375

The victory against Olympiakos confirms our place in the knockout stages! What an achievement.

this is awesome. giving me motivation to start an everton save (still hooked on ebbsfleet in fm15 though).

Congrats for the Qualification ! Now with that transfer budget you have to chance to replace Mirallas until he returns healthy. May I suggest checking out Munir from Barca ? He is amazing in my save !

this is awesome. giving me motivation to start an everton save (still hooked on ebbsfleet in fm15 though).

Thanks man! Everton are really fun to manage and if u can keep hold of the quality youngsters can quickly become a real force.

Congrats for the Qualification ! Now with that transfer budget you have to chance to replace Mirallas until he returns healthy. May I suggest checking out Munir from Barca ? He is amazing in my save !

Thanks Billy ;) I'm definitely looking at adding some extra quality to the side so will take a look!

West Ham - Home

View attachment 197346

We really weren't at the races today. Mattia Destro gave West Ham the lead after 16 minutes with a good finish and although we equalised just 6 minutes later through Ross Barkley we looked jaded and struggled to create any real chances. With a two week break before the next match against Sunderland I am hoping the lads get a good rest and come back refreshed.

Or maybe not...

View attachment 197345

Seamus Coleman suffered a groin strain while on international duty and is now set to miss up to a month.
How frustrating!

View attachment 197344

A huge blow. Another player injured on international duty and this time it's our best striker, this isn't good.

Sunderland - Home

View attachment 197343

A really straight forward victory today, we were solid in defence and efficient in attack. Aaron Lennon, who has been excellent when called upon opened the scoring on 17 minutes when he tapped in a cross at the back post. Leighton Baines wrapped the scoring up on 77 minutes with another wonderful free kick, he's a joy to watch in a dead ball situation. It's worth adding that youngster Chaz Hutton played the full 90 minutes today and caused problems for the Sunderland defence, I have big hopes for him.

View attachment 1001383

Zenit - Home

View attachment 197339

I mentioned Chaz Hutton in the previous match but today he went one better and bagged himself a goal!
What a moment for the lad. Apart from that we had another solid game defensively and controlled the match in all honesty, this result confirms that we will top the group, what an achievement.

Great results even though you had tow crucial injuries keep up !!!