The 'Rate my Kit' Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Max
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3K
  • Views Views 430K
Quite nice, Neall, I like it. Nice kit, even more so that it's completely made up by you.

Sorry for the ignorance, since I'm new to the game, but do you guys make the kits with photoshop? Or is there some function to do so in game? Any tutorials? Google led me to here. :P

this kit is done entirely with the pen tool, no templates used ( apart from shape but tahts obvious.) created collar with pen tool also...
tottenhamhomecustom.png
this is sick , could i ask how did you curve the pen tool lines. ?
ive been trying for days but cant seem to get it

Sorry for the ignorance, since I'm new to the game, but do you guys make the kits with photoshop? Or is there some function to do so in game? Any tutorials? Google led me to here. :P

Photoshop is the main one, but you could use GIMP if you're on a budget. :)

Hey guys i've been working on sleeveless kits that are similar to camerons in the 2002 african cup of nations here is my first try
View attachment 104577
please tell me what you think

Just trying out the new Fb kits template, I know I used a template but it was just a test of the new style.

2mo5jjq.jpg

****, Dec - that's sick! any chance of a white away kit and a black third just to be cheeky? :P

not fond of away kit, very original away kit though, the other kits are brilliant mate for a first try

Thanks G-Bentley, I really like how the third kit came out as well (I think thats what you were referring to, I hope). Gonna give the away kit another go, the more I look at it the less I like it an no use having a kit in a game that you dont like, right??

Nice away kit, Toddzy! Pity bout the team, though. :P

Haha! I wanted a wee change from the bigger teams. I'm going to do a Celtic kit while I wait for Wulfs reply so you might want to have a look :)

Back