The 'Rate my Kit' Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Max
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3K
  • Views Views 430K
Thanks for the reply....i have made a few more.....here are the villa kits too.....if i wanted to make a kit megapack....would anyone on here know, how i would put them in my own game..and how i would make it so people would be able to download?

Thanks....please comment on the Villa kits too....

Ciao...x :)

Those Villa kits look much better. You will need this or download this software to make config files.

Those Villa kits look much better. You will need this or download this software to make config files.

Ahhh i see.....8-|....dl the program...and im doing the rest of the kits now........Im Up 2 c in the alphabetical order....the rest of my kits have gotten much better.....the villa sponsor on the away kit was meant to be red and white...but looks much better as white.....i have done 9/10 more kits....and i will upload a couple more that i have done.......so how would i put it in my game...would i have to up load it and dl it my self? Thanks for the help mate....i will be doin the kits correct as of this seasons releases.......and would love more comments and i love the praise....:P

Look out for some more......Here is the Blackburn away.....

Ciao....x :)

Nice kits, but the color of the first one is a little bit too bright in my opinion. ;)

My first kit: Fantasy Kitset for Schalke 04 as most of you paint kits for the bigger clubs
homeschalker2wm.png

v1awayschalkeq3j8.png

v2awayschalke710u.png

And a Hannover one

h96imj8.png

Last edited:
My attempt at the Northampton Town 10/11 away shirt. Only first attempt so sponsor colour isn't perfect and collar isn't the right one.

NorthamptonAway1011.png

first real affort using the pen tool, quite happy with it.
though granted. it's one of the easier to make.
based on the real ajax home shirt...

ajaxp.png

G-Bentley - Just amazing all around 10/10

brad_dyer - Nice and simple, it just looks a bit wierd to me :S Maybe it's my computer being stupid? But nice 7/10

My made team -

Home
2062002128_home-1.png

Away
2062002128_away-1.png

Third
2062002128_third-1.png

absolutly gorgous
how do you get those kits so big .
and how do you egt the white background off plz . could you PM me and tlak me thru it lol

---------- Post added at 10:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:51 AM ----------

GBentley1595

---------- Post added at 09:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:57 AM ----------

SunderlandAFCHomeKitcopy-1.png

SunderlandAFCKit-Awaycopy-1.png

SunderlandAFCKit-Thirdcopy-1.png

Holy ****, those Sunderland kits are the bee's knees!!
the blue on the third kit is raping my eyes a little but they look gorgeous.
I love the silhouette of the stadium of light on the home and away kits,
only thing that would make them greater than they already are, is white pinstripes on the home and a slightly easier shade of blue on the third. you can't have a sunderland kit without the white stripes! lol

ive done some kits but i dont have a clue how to put them in my comment. could somebody tell me how

Last edited:
Back