The 'Rate my Kit' Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Max
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3K
  • Views Views 430K
A Madrid One
realmadridhome.png

Thinking of opening one a kit request but there's to many already.

Practice more before you open a request thread. That's the mistake 80% of the threads' creators did was not practice.

Meerkat_Arshavin....Thinking of opening one a kit request but there's to many already.
I wouldn't advise it like Mike said there's some seriously good kit makers on this site and to be honest I doubt you would get many requests, I'd learn more ways and techniques with photoshop to be more creative, learn or get better with the pen tool because it does look like your mix-matching templates, and someone along the line will test you with an extremely complicated kit as someone did with me.

Last edited:
use the majic wand tool, and click on the black part of the logo. get rid of the black bit in the e and o on the name thing. then recolour it . move it up to like the chest . then put a stroke on it , preferebly black with 10% opacity

much better but the sponsor is way to low . apart from that its looking good

use the majic wand tool, and click on the black part of the logo. get rid of the black bit in the e and o on the name thing. then recolour it . move it up to like the chest . then put a stroke on it , preferebly black with 10% opacity

thanks for the feedback I'll give it another shot

^^^

good effort but not for me best one is propably chelsea away third image or european 3rd on the second image

Back