The 'Rate my Kit' Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Max
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3K
  • Views Views 430K
SSD is smart shirt designer and i believe it is another form of photoshop but you can only make shirts

SSD is smart shirt designer and i believe it is another form of photoshop but you can only make shirts

To clear this up, SSD = Smart Shirt Designer. I found it a few months back whilst searching for a simple, and easy to use Football Shirt Designer. It's nothing like photoshop. You choose your template, your collar, and your brand. Insert URL's for the Sponsor, Club logo, and Sleeve logo, and click 'Draw'. You have the ability to mix and match various parts of templates together aswell. And the creator of the program is always working on new design packs. Check out this forum for some more info, and download links for the program, and a few design packs. Enjoy!

http://forums.electronicarts.co.uk/...l-shirts-designer-update-design-pack-3-a.html

View attachment 107708
View attachment 107709
View attachment 107710

I do love that Olympiakos kit! Not so keen on the design of the stars though, but 9/10!

Juventus Set:

JuveH.png
JuveA.png
pistolped7
JuveT.png
pistolped7

---------- Post added at 11:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:17 PM ----------

Sorry, these two didn't load properly. :P

JuveA2.png
JuveT2.png

---------- Post added at 11:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:34 PM ----------

JuveA2.png
JuveT2.png

Back