The 'Rate my Kit' Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Max
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3K
  • Views Views 430K
Special One for Luke :) hope he likes, I love the away top best away top so far for me

rating out of 10?

Pretty good Calum, away kit is a good layout but the texture layer has pretty much disappeared from it or it may just be me ... but home kit is tidy, sure Luke will like, simple and effective... I might have a go myself.. 8/10

edit : and on the rating note, no-one seems to rate my kits for some reason, page 77 the ''errea-scarborough'' one

I've still got the .psd so I'll redo the stitching on that, couldn't really find a good similar shape but I'll try pen tooling it

Scarborough Home kit for G-Bentley
scarboroughhome.png

nice must have took you ages 10/10

Hull, Bradford & Hamilton Kit

These are my home kits for Hamilton, Hull & Bradford City

I like it. Maybe if the kit was white instead if blue it may look better. That's my opinion though mate ! Keep it up :D

Special One for Luke :) hope he likes, I love the away top best away top so far for me

rating out of 10?

When you make Black kits dont make the colours 0, make them like 10 so it isnt completely Black and still shows the pattern on the top :)

When you make Black kits dont make the colours 0, make them like 10 so it isnt completely Black and still shows the pattern on the top :)

do you mean the blue bits? i can see them alright

Don't like the club, but here's a Cardiff jersey.

cardiffhome.png

Very nice Mike, but improve the team next time! :P

9/10, can't really fault it!

Wow. Just...wow. I love them! Very well done, and nice sponsor too! I saw your comments on Fanboys and that site IS good!

Wow. Just...wow. I love them! Very well done, and nice sponsor too! I saw your comments on Fanboys and that site IS good!

isnt it just xD

ooo ive had a great idea.... make a FbKit fantasy thread... where us wonderfull makers post up fantasy kits using the fbkit template

how beautiful it would be (abit like the fanboys thread)

Back