The 'Rate my Kit' Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Max
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3K
  • Views Views 430K
First kits attempted, Canada home and away. Quite simple, but I'm reasonably pleased with how they turned out.

Virgin media logo is a bit big mate, other than that pretty good.

First FMPT kit. Went for Los Che. What do we think?​

You can see the orange line going through the badge, also the sponsor on shorts is a bit awkward, and I think you're missing some collar layers, or they just have weird collars.

This was someones request on my thread, and I was really pleased with this one

toni_DelijeSever1989boltonhome.png

Sorry, iammauser, I just think the colours are a bit bland and I'm not keen on the big Reebok logo. 55%.

---------- Post added at 10:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:17 PM ----------

You can see the orange line going through the badge, also the sponsor on shorts is a bit awkward, and I think you're missing some collar layers, or they just have weird collars.

Yeah, that's just the way the collar goes on that template.

Thinking about it now the badge on the away shirt seems a bit big ?

Nice Nathan, like that you've just used the red devil, but I think it looks a bit Liverpool-ish, if you know what I mean? 9/10 :D

Not sure I like those Cooper, you can't see the adidas logo on the home kit and the blue clashes on the away kit. Maybe use a darker blue so it's more easily visible.

tbh i dont like them either so im not quite sure why i posted them i shall make some changes

---------- Post added at 11:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:03 PM ----------

a wales kit :)

wales.png

Back