The 'Rate my Kit' Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Max
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3K
  • Views Views 430K
tbh i dont like them either so im not quite sure why i posted them i shall make some changes

---------- Post added at 11:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:03 PM ----------

a wales kit :)

wales.png

if you make the logo abit smaller and take the bevel off the dragon youll have a nice kit there mate :)

whats a bevel ? lol probably something very obvious aint it?

its just a setting that makes somethinglook raised... maybe the dragon aready looks that way... in which case maybe try a flatter dragon :)

Oxford kits

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Any chance that someone could create a config for these kits so i can put them in the game because i havent yet gained the skill of config creating :) thanks in advance

Last edited:
Figured I would give the kit making ago and see how hard it is. These are my first kits I have ever made please let me know what y'all think and how I can improve on them. Thanks

Edit.........I just noticed after I posted that the sponser on the Liverpool home kit is a little too small. It was the very first one I made so I will learn.

Last edited:
wasnt sure which third kit looked best blue is based on the blue of england official new blue shorts of the new kit

home:
englandhome.png

away:
englandaway-1.png

third1:
englandthird1.png

third2:
englandthird2.png

Figured I would give the kit making ago and see how hard it is. These are my first kits I have ever made please let me know what y'all think and how I can improve on them. Thanks

Edit.........I just noticed after I posted that the sponser on the Liverpool home kit is a little too small. It was the very first one I made so I will learn.
what template are you using , and what program

Back