The 'Rate my Kit' Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Max
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3K
  • Views Views 430K
Contemplating doing a Kit pack. I know there are others on the site but might give it a go anyway. These would be the Arsenal kits if anyone is intrested.

i think that should be arsenal's home kit colour all the time lol used to suit us.

Yeah Duncan you should do a kit pack mate, i like your kits so far :)

Contemplating doing a Kit pack. I know there are others on the site but might give it a go anyway. These would be the Arsenal kits if anyone is intrested.

They're brilliant mate, just one thing, maybe make the Arsenal badge a bit bigger.

4gog3p.png
[/IMG]

Gave Forest a makeover. What you think?

Hey would you be able to make that kit available for download

thinking of doing a kit pack, like so many others, here's liverpool's home and away and arsenal home, away and third

oooh btw i'm going for old sponsors, dunno why tbh.
leave feedback please!

wow stuff mate loving the kits can u do me a braintree 1 yellow n white home n blue n white away sponsor ur choice thanks mate

i think that should be arsenal's home kit colour all the time lol used to suit us.

Yeah I loved the kit when it was that colour! :) thats why I did that fantasy one in a similar way :)

I will start work on a kit pack on monday, prob finished by weds for prem/CC and then have L1/L2 done by friday, then prob just do other kits people ask for if any are wanted.

First attempt at the kit designing this is a linfield one, team from the northern irish carling prem.

Robson - 10. Simply because of the team choice XD

Alecs - 7. The sponsors seem a little squashed but the colour choices are good and appropriate.

glenspb - 8. There's a few too many different colours of blue but I like where you're coming from, especially with a beer sponsor for an Irish team ;)

Back