The 'Rate my Kit' Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Max
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3K
  • Views Views 430K
Like the away one Dan, well done mate :)

Thanks guys!!! I am working in two request threads at the mo so if you would like to download them go into Browneys request thread! :)

Hmm.. what you lot think?

brasilia.png

Not bad, simple but it works, 8/10.

How do you think I'd go about improving it?

Not sure tbh, it is difficult to make national kits look brilliant as they don't use sponsors or anything. Maybe something that makes it unique and individual, seperates it from the rest. Some sort of sleek design that makes it stand out. It is a good kit though mate :)

How about this for an Arsenal away kit?

64025426.png

Looks cool (H)

Maybe you can try with Sega instead of Fly Emirates and see how it looks like? Just a suggestion though.

Last edited:
Ok. I seem to be a regular asking for advice, ratings etc. on this thread. I have another few efforts done now after school (beats homework). Rate please.

View attachment 42972
Macclesfield Town Home

View attachment 42973
Macclesfield Town Away

View attachment 42974
Crewe Alexandra

Can anyone pm me on how to remove the irritating white background in all my kits?
And can you still make kits in Adobe Elements as my 30 days are running out!:P

Last edited:
I believe after you have completed with the editing, you need to save the file as .png so as to remove the white bg.

I recommend you to download Adobe photoshop cs4 portable. You don't even need to install to use it (H)

Most of these kits are excellent. Any chance someone could make me a kit for my Montreal Impact team.

I want a home blue and white nike top with ps3 sponsor and a black and red away top with ps3 sponsor. I would really appreciate it. thanks

Most of these kits are excellent. Any chance someone could make me a kit for my Montreal Impact team.

I want a home blue and white nike top with ps3 sponsor and a black and red away top with ps3 sponsor. I would really appreciate it. thanks

Mate, I'll make you one but I need a logo, unless you have a logoless team?
Oh and Unique ID? So that you can put it on the game.

Last edited:
I believe after you have completed with the editing, you need to save the file as .png so as to remove the white bg.

I recommend you to download Adobe photoshop cs4 portable. You don't even need to install to use it (H)

Oh, thats weird because I always do.

Ultimate boredom kit!

View attachment 42989
Bob Marley XI

The white backgrounds will only disappear if you re-size the pictures to be less than FM-Base's default picture enlargement size.. make sense?

OR you can upload to ImageShack etc and then upload on here via direct link.

montreal_impact.gif
Any chance i can have this as my logo. Unique ID is 105180.Thanks a lot.

Yes these kits are fantastic.Just what i was looking. Got them working fine in game now. Thank you so much. Means a lot.

Back