The 'Rate my Kit' Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Max
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3K
  • Views Views 430K
Liking the Crewe kits, the bentley sponsor is quite good.

Very nice northhampton kits

---------- Post added at 12:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:03 AM ----------

I've done some Crewe Alex kits. I think they're good enough! I re-designed the shirt logo on it as well. Please rate.

crewealexhome.png

Crewe Home

crewealexaway.png

Crewe Away

Really like these kits mate, but think the logo in the bottom corner of the home shirt is too much, better if itwasn't there IMO

First attempt. Gone for the classic red focus, nice and simple with a re-working of the badge. Second features watermarked liverbird feathers

really like those 10/10! how did you do the premier league badge?

These are the kits I am thinking of using for the 2nd season of my Millwall story. please let me know what you think...
HOME
picture.php

AWAY
picture.php

THIRD
picture.php

Cheers!

really like those 10/10! how did you do the premier league badge?

The wand thingy..there is a link that shows you but I don't know the link

---------- Post added at 03:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:28 PM ----------

These are the kits I am thinking of using for the 2nd season of my Millwall story. please let me know what you think...
HOME
picture.php

AWAY
picture.php

THIRD
picture.php

Cheers!

They pretty swish except the sponsor:S it looks a little out of place

They pretty swish except the sponsor:S it looks a little out of place

Thanks for the feedback, not sure I understand tho'? oO) How do you mean out of place? What improvements could I make? Cheers

I got Photoshop over the weekend and I've downloaded kit templates but I haven't a clue on what to do.Can anybody help a n00b at Photoshop :)

Urawa Red Dragons kit, Japanese team:

---------- Post added at 05:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:21 AM ----------

Palermo home:

Palermo away:

Palermo 3rd:

Like the Palermo ones Ben. I think if the sponsor on the first kit was more 'stand-out' (possibly thicker, or more colourful) then you've got yourself a big round of applause.

9/10, well done.

Thanks Mike :D Been really working hard on PS lately, seems is has payed off :)

My first ever kit creation made just out of my head sitting around hope people like it im going to use it its growing on me for some reason

The Celtic badge over the kit doesnt show up that much on the normal file for some reason so its very lightly shaded out u can hardly see it

Last edited:
first attempt

after seeing all of these designs and tutorial videos i thought i'd give it a shot

wadda ya think?

adidas_09-10_everton_20100324_1433678384.png

my first ever draft

650_home_20100324_1893135974.png

my Everton home kit

650_away_20100324_1304628093.png

Everton away

650_third_20100324_1141299381.png

and an Everton 3rd shirt

not very creative with design but im just learning how to do this...

Last edited:
Back