The 'Rate my Kit' Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Max
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3K
  • Views Views 430K
How can create new Kits? is there any softwares or utilities for creating new kits? i want to create some for My chelsea FC...please help me...

Made these Arsenal kits other day for S.J. please rate. :)
arsenalhome.png
arsenalaway.png

Like the kit, unfortunately i spoiled it for everyone by finding out that it was fake :S

after seeing all of these designs and tutorial videos i thought i'd give it a shot

wadda ya think?

adidas_09-10_everton_20100324_1433678384.png

my first ever draft

650_home_20100324_1893135974.png

my Everton home kit

650_away_20100324_1304628093.png

Everton away

650_third_20100324_1141299381.png

and an Everton 3rd shirt

not very creative with design but im just learning how to do this...

I really like them.class kits.

I dont really want it for the game, just would like to see what people would make them like

Ok. First ever kit, took me ages getting it to do what I sort of wanted but it can only get better from this. Right??
View attachment 49758

Constructive feedback please :)

Its a good 1st attempt. The black in the stripe is too dark. You should use G:20 R:20 B:20 to show the texture. Also the badge is a little big.

If I change that then it isn't too bad. I'll take that :D

More or less what Ben said, nice designs but a bit of variety in colour would be nice. 8/10 from me :)

I should of changed the colour of the sleeves to white really, didn't really occur to me though :P

My Tottenham home, away and third kit. Decided to do a charitable sponsor on the third kit because... Well... I don't really know why, just wanted something different to the other 2.

Back