The 'Rate my Kit' Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Max
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3K
  • Views Views 430K
How do you get white on gimp cos when i pick white it just makes the whole thing grey??

How do you get white on gimp cos when i pick white it just makes the whole thing grey??

Yh... I was getting quite ****** off when i couldn't get it to white but the template of the kit was pretty much white, So i select just the white on the kit and adjust either brightness/contrast, Hue-Saturation and colourise until it fits... Then u can colourify JUST the other coloured bits... If it's not clear enough u let me know i can explain in a little bit more detail....

i quite like those actually. Make some decent kits for Australia

I'll give them 7.5

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKRTHFGguJg"]YouTube- *NEW* How to make football kits on Photoshop [Basic Tutorial][/ame]

like this if you use photoshop, if you use Gimp I don't know

I really like these kits despite them being Chelsea. I'd say with the home kit you could probably get away with putting a bit of yellow onto it. Loving the away kit. 9/10 XD
They are my favourite kits that I have made. I am in the process of doing kits for the whole Premier League, would anybody be interested if I put them up for download. If I get enough interest I will do it for other leagues, I have time on my hands at weekends when I don't have the distraction of the internet

They are my favourite kits that I have made. I am in the process of doing kits for the whole Premier League, would anybody be interested if I put them up for download. If I get enough interest I will do it for other leagues, I have time on my hands at weekends when I don't have the distraction of the internet

Me, Kevy and Retrodude are doing a megapack too XD

That Mjt12 is using LS,10 template pack 4 for his kits its on here somewhere in a thread but in google sure u would get it

here's my manchester united third kit, inspired by the new superfly's :D

Back