The 'Rate my Kit' Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Max
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3K
  • Views Views 430K
A fourth kit? :S Don't like the circle around the badge. Don't like the green for the third. Is the collar on the home supposed to be blue as it looks black and black doesn't suit Arsenal. 6/10. :(

Just done the celtic away kit using the FmPt'10 Template had to draw all the lines and everything myself as there was no design that matched this kit what do people think of this ?

Anybody have a request in this style ill be happy to oblige and i plan to open a thread taking requests to do this kit i dont mean fantasy kits i mean the original kits in this style as i havent found any anywhere

Last edited:
Fist attempt.. 85-year anniversary kit for my team AEK.. Please rate and give me some feedback! |)

im thinking of uploading the kits ive made for the premiership here are some of my favorites what do you think ?

Last edited:
This my first ever kit and still figuring out the best combinations

Last edited:
Here's my man united kit, haven't decided whether it's the away or the third, you decide! ;) although imo, looks a bit like a training top. Rate and leave feedback please?

Here's my man united kit, haven't decided whether it's the away or the third, you decide! ;) although imo, looks a bit like a training top. Rate and leave feedback please?

I can't actually believe a 'Liverpool' fan, has made a 'Manchester United' kit.oO)

are you questioning me as a Liverpool fan? :(

No, I'm not. But being a 'Liverpool Fan' there are certain thing's you just don't do, and being a 'Liverpool' fan, knowing Manchester United are our biggest rivals, why would you even contemplate on making something to do with them, or anything like that.?

View attachment 52227
Right, been trying to make a solid Man Utd home kit for a while now and this is the best I could come up with. Advice and Feedback please :)

View attachment 52227
Right, been trying to make a solid Man Utd home kit for a while now and this is the best I could come up with. Advice and Feedback please :)

I really like the black stripe down the middle, but I don't think the black sleeves work, possibly would look better in red? Also the red on the collar looks a different shade of red than the main body.

View attachment 52227

As a Liverpool fan, it looks ****.

But if i just imagine it not being a Utd top, i think it looks really nice, i think the style is very nice.

I think the sponsor should have been something that fitted in the Black stripe and did not go into the red bits? But I'm not sure you'd be able to find one :S

I also think the little Utd badge looks cool on the bottom.

9/10

As a Liverpool fan, it looks ****.

But if i just imagine it not being a Utd top, i think it looks really nice, i think the style is very nice.

I think the sponsor should have been something that fitted in the Black stripe and did not go into the red bits? But I'm not sure you'd be able to find one :S

I also think the little Utd badge looks cool on the bottom.

9/10
I wasn't sure how to do the stripe but thanks for the advice :)

I really like the black stripe down the middle, but I don't think the black sleeves work, possibly would look better in red? Also the red on the collar looks a different shade of red than the main body.
The collar was pure lack of concentration lol. Alcohol + a lack of sleep = mistakes

Arsenal Home
arsenal_home-1.png

Coventry Home
Canterbury.png

Middlesbrough Home
685_home.png

Celtic Home
celtic_home.png

Newcastle home
688_home.png

Newcastle away
688_away.png

Newcastle third
688_third.png

Sunderland home
sunderland_home-1.png

@Fairley 2009, they look pretty good, but on the newcastle one's i'm not sure about the sponsor, looks a little outta place. Also the middlesborough, i don't like the badge in the centre, but thats just my opinion. Here's my liverpool away, rate and leave feedback please. :D

First ever attempt, i learnt in 15 mins, so give me feedback, but don't use funny photoshop language and how do you put them up properly???????

Last edited:
Back