The 'Rate my Kit' Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Max
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3K
  • Views Views 430K
Oh and James nice kits looks like the real one a bit though so 7/10

Heres some barca ones i made ages ago just in case they came up in kit of the week what do you think would i have a chance of winning if they came up ?

Home:
fcbhomelarge.png

Away:

barcelonaaway.png

I also made two third kits couldn't decide were to put the badge

barcelonathird.png

barcelonathird2.png

Heres some barca ones i made ages ago just in case they came up in kit of the week what do you think would i have a chance of winning if they came up ?

Home:
fcbhomelarge.png

Away:

barcelonaaway.png

I also made two third kits couldn't decide were to put the badge

barcelonathird.png

barcelonathird2.png

Nice 9/10 not head over heels for the home kit but love the away and thirds I like it with the barca logo on the left you should put the world champions logo in the middle

Not a fantasy kit but here's a recreation of Pompey's FA Cup kit...

Lol My Newcastle Away Kit was supposed to look like the real kit :L

Best kit I have ever made , Took me hours upon hours to do this , if anyone wants the psd file ill be happy to send XD

One of my first designs so please rate guysXD

Last edited:
Best kit I have ever made , Took me hours upon hours to do this , if anyone wants the psd file ill be happy to send XD

Thats better than your normal work.. ;)

OK, so was messing around on GIMP, as thats what i use to make kits, and apparently photoshop is better. Well, I think with these kits without trying to sound big-headed, i will disprove that theory. I particularly like the away one, it's hot (H)

View attachment 61988

Chelsea Home Kit

View attachment 61989

Chelsea Away Kit

The biggest issue people seem to be having is the size of the club badge. Before you post it, think to yourself, "Does this actually look like a real shirt?" I mean, I don't think a club would have a badge that's 5 inches wide on their shirts. :P

The biggest suggestion I could give is to make it roughly (I said roughly, not exactly) the size of the shirt brand logo.

Make it somewhere between 35x35 pixels and 40x40.

Back