The 'Rate my Kit' Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Max
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3K
  • Views Views 430K

My kit of the week attempts ;)
image_preview.php
image_preview.php
9/10 for both. The badge at the bottom stops it from being a 10, it doesn't blend in I feel but the rest of the kit is so.......mmmh

The badge at the bottom is sort of a test, seems that it does not work very well. Thanks for the tip ;)

You may have been better off adding some kind of filter to break it up some, and changing the colour of it on the away kit to blue, to blend in with the rest of the shirt.

Just a thought.

Micky: Probably my favourite I've seen on the whole thread there :D

11/10.

You may have been better off adding some kind of filter to break it up some, and changing the colour of it on the away kit to blue, to blend in with the rest of the shirt.

Just a thought.

I see what you mean, thanks :)

Both pretty good mate. 7/10 for the first one, 8/10 for the second :)

because i had no idea what i was doing.. well i did i just couldnt get them all the same

By the look of it, you didn't even change template, so why not just leave them as they are and only change the colours of the kits and then save them as something different?

i never thought of that i fought they looked nice (Apart from logo's and sponser's

attachment.php

attachment.php

thought i would upload some kits for judgement

these are also in kit of the week, please rate!!

IMO the texture looks bad and the bevel/emboss thing on the collar on the home kit looks horrendous lol. If they didn't have those 2 things, I'm sure they'd be great.

Oh and the badge is a tad too big.

As you can boredom has took over:$. Not in game size kits.

Liverpool:
lfc.png

Back