• Thread starter Thread starter Max
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3K
  • Views Views 430K
arsenalhomea.png
arsenalaway.png
arsenalthird.png

10/10
I really like them, what template is that?

First kit I have made with the Project Dummy template. It is a simple fantasy England away kit using Nike.

EnglandAwayFantasy.png

Can I kindly ask you not to manipulate the Project Dummy template please, it is grey to not spark any racism and/or treble the kit load making the same kits in white/black/asian. Thanks.]

However, Mike if you want to upload the .psd I will add it to the template pack.

While I am here though:

Boca Juniors H-
2yv3vi0.jpg

Leeds H-
2uemj37.jpg

Scunthorpe H-
2d1kch5.jpg

Liverpool A-
2uf4z0z.jpg

Bayern Munich H-
ab2we8.jpg

Benfica H-
2zf5v08.jpg

Barcelona T-
mltaae.jpg

Schalke 04 H-
692juq.jpg

RC Lens H-
k188z8.jpg

Hibernian A-
2emphc1.jpg

Stoke City H-
osfuh4.jpg

Updated Holland Away:
5b8uf.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Can I kindly ask you not to manipulate the Project Dummy template please, it is grey to not spark any racism and/or treble the kit load making the same kits in white/black/asian. Thanks.

I do apologise. I was unaware that we have grey people among us, or even aliens.

I tried to make it as realistic as possible by showing a kit with a light and a dark person. No racism was intended, and nobody else complained, so I don't see it a problem personally.

We use grey as it is a neutral colour and also dummys are grey, changing the colour to black or white would mean treble the work for us - black, white and asian but also people have different skin tones (tanned, burnt, pale) meaning you will never get a realistic colour. We did consider the skin tone but due to the reasons I stated above just lightened it to make black kits visible too. Plus with the kit style I don't see the point in you editing it from what we are going to make packs with.

As I said in the post I edited, if you want to upload the .psd I will put your name on the template pack and add it in :).

Decided to give this a go, designed some rangers kits.

Home:
rangerstop1.jpg

Away:
rangerstop2.jpg

Third:
rangerstop3.jpg

Sick of getting horrible beers as our sponsors, so I gave us a goodun ^^).

Feedback? Don't be too harsh, it was my first go :wub:

my first ever attempt at this

plymouth.png

Plymouth Home

Dont no how to re size it :/

Back